“Delicious!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yoder's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 1,016 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sebring, Florida
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

We waited in line about 45 minutes but it was worth every minute. The food was delicious, to say the least. Yoder's fried chicken is the best I've ever tasted, seasoned perfectly with a crispy crust but not greasey. The menu is loaded with variety...every meat or vegetable you can imagine. Great home cooking, not highly seasoned. Yoder's deserts are lucious. If you don't have room for desert, take a piece of pie home...or the moist chocolate cake..yummy. The restaurant is very clean and the service is excellent.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
Sarasota, Florida
“Good food and lots of it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Yoder's has amazing amounts of great comfort food. Not to mention the baked goods - breakfast or lunch - you can't go wrong and be sure to visit the little store next door - lots of neat things!

Orchard Park, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

As a local, I eat at Yoder's a few times a year. Yes, generally there is a line that wraps around the front of the building but the line moves quickly. (The majority of the people in line are local and we stand in line because the food is that good) When you are reading the negative reviews here you have to keep a few things in mind...for one thing, they do not want you to sit and linger over your meal...in and out...there is a line waiting to get a table...so if you want to hang out and linger, go somewhere else. The pies are amazing. I can not believe anyone would complain about their pies...I am baffled by that posting. Over the years, I have ordered just about everything on the menu. Yes, there are things I do not like and many things I do. I love the sloppy joe sandwich, my best friend hates it. . My best friend loves the chicken. I hate it. To each their own. But all and all, Yoder's is a great Amish restaurant and I highly recommend it. Don't let the line scare you...it does move quickly and it is worth the wait....if it wasn't there wouldn't be a line out front.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Stoney Creek
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

We went to Yoders around 6:00 on a wednesday night and the place was lined up outside of the building so we went back the following night at 4:00 hoping to beat the rush but they were already lined up. We noticed a take out window and decided to order there instead. We got our food in 5 minutes and the girl at the window was excellent. The prices were incredibly reasonable. We then got to eat our meal on the large deck outside. The food was great. Portions were huge and the quality was excellent. I had the roasted chicken which was the juiciest chicken I've ever tasted. I had the chocolate cream pie for dessert and was not disappointed. I can see why people line up to get into this place. I will definitely be dining there the next time I visit Sarasota

Snellville, Georgia
“Good old fashioned Amish Cooking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

What's not to love at Yoder's? They have the best country cooking in Sarasota and lets not forget the PIES; good Lord my diet is shot thanks to those pies!
A must visit when in Sarasota!

Visited February 2012