My husband and I have been going to Sarasota for the last 6 years. Every year we would stay at the Best Western. Until we found out about Timberwoods. It was much cheaper that the BW and we had a whole villa to ourselves. All the amenities are at Timberwoods except for the feeling that you were not in a teenie tiny hotel room. It felt like we had our own little piece of paradise for a fraction of the cost. We stayed at Timberwoods in July 2002 and we immediately booked our next years vacation for April before we left. I highly recommend staying at Timberwoods. From the beautiful surroundings to the unbelievably kept villa's, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famous Siesta Key is just 2 miles away! Located in 25 acres of wooded pines & a tropical park-like setting, you will enjoy walks along two scenic ponds inhabited by a wide variety of wildlife such as Great Blue Herons, it's Birder's Paradise! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer, living & dining, private garage w/remote entry, screened-in furnished patios. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET, DVD, Cable TV, and FREE PHONE CALLS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Timberwoods Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas Hotel Sarasota
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas And Resort
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas Sarasota, Florida