We have been to this hotel multiple times. The rooms are nice and always very clean. The staff is very helpful and you cannot beat the location. We usually eat at one of the restaurants in St Armand's Circle sinse it such a short walk. The hotel restauant has a great view but the food average at best. Walk on the beach in the morning, walk down the beach for beverage and luch at the Tiki bar or park, then a walk to the Circle for dinner and some ice cream that evening. It is a short drive to Siesta Key, Long Boat Key, and Anna Maria Island but you never really need to use your car once you check in.We will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Florida