I stayed at this property for 14 days in November, 2011. The motel is close to the Ringling College of Art & Design & also to the Sarasota Airport. North of the hotel is a prostitute(streetwalkers) walk all the way to the airport but only at night. South of the motel is Ringling & the city of Sarasota. The linens were clean & towels were changed as often as you wanted. There were wastebaskets near the sink & another near the bed. The house staff were friendly but the office staff had an attitude & weren't always friendly. There was a small refrigerator in my room. I paid around 50USD a night & was pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 75, the Quality Inn® hotel in Sarasota, Florida offers easy access to the world-famous Siesta Key Beach, Myakka River State Park and the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. This Sarasota, FL hotel also makes it easy to take in a spring training game at the Ed Smith Stadium, take a dive at the Selby Aquatic Center or enjoy shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle.Guests of this Sarasota, FL hotel are invited to relax in the outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key Florida