If you are looking for a spacious, ocean front condo, then look no further! Las Olas has it all! Condos have two bedrooms: one with a king, and one with two twins. The couch pulls out as well. Plenty of closet space. Two bathrooms. Appliances are all up to date, including flat screen tvs and wi fi. Fit our family of four nicely.
Amenities include: beach toys, pool toys, beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, daily activities for kids and adults, clean beach, nice rooms, spectacular view, genuinely friendly staff, and amazing views!
Although we did not attend the seminar, and had no solicitation, we were so impressed that we bought a share! Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Olas Beach Club at Melbourne, has something for everyone. The property consists of 40 condominiums, which face directly towards the ocean, with nothing but a sandy beach between you and the Atlantic ocean! All Units comprise of two bedrooms (master has a king bed) and (guest room has twin beds), two full baths, a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, dining room and living room (with a pull out sleeper sofa). Sliding doors off the living room lead to a roomy balcony furnished with table and chairs. Perfect for Al fresco dining. There is a heated swimming pool, hot tub and plenty of sun loungers around the pool deck. The Resort puts on a karaoke wine and cheese evening, potluck event along with a Comedy/Magic show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Olas Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Olas Beach Club Hotel Satellite Beach
- Las Olas Beach Hotel
- Las Olas Beach Club Satellite Beach, Florida