“OMG WOW Can't wait to go there again”
Review of Suntree Cafe

Suntree Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
The Planet Earth
“OMG WOW Can't wait to go there again”
Reviewed 11 November 2009

Food was out of this world. Portions are "make sure your hungry or get the takeout box". Staff - like your family (the good side of course). Waiting time - yes usually on Saturday and Sunday but Donna will get you in as soon as there is space (longest wait so far 5 minutes). Very family friendly enviornment. This is a PETS WELCOME restruant complete with shaded , breezy, comfortable and covered outdoor dining with owners. What more could you ask for kids and seniors welcome as family, pets welcomed and if your a single diner you will get all the above services like couples or families.
As they say in business "Best ROI (Return on Investment)" in Brevard county.

satellite beach florida
“best breakfast and lunch food on the beach”
Reviewed 24 October 2009

The best service and best tasting food on the beach . My husband and I go to breakfast every saturday morning all over Brevard Co. The best we've found and close to home is suntree cafe in Satellite beach. The food is delicious and the service is excellent I've been in the business for 17 years and thisdis the best of the best and very resonablely priced Bill and Donna Get my Kudos Keep up the excellent work

UPstate NY
“Great Food, Where The Locals Eat”
Reviewed 17 March 2009

We recently visited Melbourne and found this great little place. We ate breakfast here all three mornings we were in Melbourne and were never disappointed. The food is delicious and the portions generous. The menu is varied and the choices unique. We especially enjoyed the owner/waitress who is extremely friendly. There is a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere where even newcomers feel like old friends.

1 Thank EmptyNestersFinally
new hampshire
“best breakfast on the beach”
Reviewed 16 August 2008

My family and I were visiting from New Hampshire during the first week in August. Thank God we found a great place to eat. We returned three times during are visit to the cafe for great food and service. My wife had the banana walnut pancakes served with warm maple syrup and butter. What a treat! The homemade biscuits and gravy was the best I ever had. My grandma would have been proud. The service and the staff was the best. My wife said it was the cleanist and friendliest cafe we have ever been. Hats off to the owner for this winner! Cant wait to go back and eat some more. Ask about the New England Fish & Chips that we ate on Friday night or the New England Lobster Roll. These folks have a home run.

melbourne, fl
“Best food in town!”
Reviewed 11 July 2008

We go to Suntree Cafe every week. The food is the best and so is the staff. I always feel like I have stepped into a "Cheers" episode. The owner greats everyone like one of the family as soon as you step in the door. The breakfast is great, but, for a REAL TREAT, try their lunch or Friday New England fish fry. You will not believe the HEAPING platters of fish, shrimp, clams and oysters and the best fries I have had in years. It is not unusual to find their counter covered in fresh home made cookies.

And guess what? THEIR SANITATION RATING IS EXCELLENT!

You will leave fat and happy, and so will your wallet. An all around great experience.