All reviews full kitchen lake jackson every morning the general manager home away from home long stay breakfast lady hot dogs an array pots and pans the breakfast area place to stay patio area an extended stay the hotel is clean comfortable bed yogurt
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The location was very good. Has a tad noise in the morning from local construction but the rest was very quiet. Spacious facility that was exceptionally clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the pillows perfect. Made for a great night sleep. The free breakfast is probably the best I have seen with great sitting areas and many food choices.

Room Tip: Ask for non-road view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Leila C, General Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Bonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a really nice review. We're glad to see that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. I'm sorry you experienced a little noise in the morning from the construction in our parking lot. It should be completed soon. Also, thank you for mentioning our complimentary hot buffet breakfast that is included. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Thank you to Leila for allowing us to hold our business to business networking meeting at your hotel. You and the staff were most accommodating. The hotel was in pristine condition and we had everything we needed to make the evening a success.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Leila C, General Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Lara,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review. It was our pleasure being able to help Business to Business and we're glad to hear that it was a success! We look forward to helping with future meetings.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Let's face it, the main reason one stays at a hotel is to have a place to get a good night's sleep when away from home. While cleanliness and service is important too, if you can't sleep well then the hotel has failed in delivering what you paid for.

I checked in around 2pm. My Room 416 faced East with a nice view of Lake Jackson. Upon entering, the room felt warm. While the A/C thermostat was set at 70, the temperature registered only 76. So I turned it down even further.

Two hours later, around 4pm, it was still at 76 degrees. On my way out I stopped at the Front Desk and informed Brittany of the problem. The maintenance man was just coming in the front door so I was able to tell him about the problem first hand.

I returned about an hour later and he happened to be at the Front Desk and informed me that the temperature of the air coming out of the vents was within the right range and the A/C was operating properly.

Upon getting back in my room (around 5pm), I saw that the temperature had only gone down to 74. It stayed at 74 up until the time I went to bed. Then a couple of hours later I woke up cold and checked the thermometer which read 69 so I adjusted the set temperature up a bit.

For the rest of the night, it was either cold or hot sleeping. The A/C would come on and run for a long time until it got to the point of being almost too cold. Then it would shut off but would not come on again until the room got very warm, stuffy and uncomfortable. This happened the entire night.

The next morning I called the Front Desk and again spoke with Brittany and informed her of the continued problems and that I would not be staying the second night because of them and would be checking out. I was about to ask her for a cash credit to my account when she said she would talk to her Manager about crediting my Marriott Rewards account with some points. I thought that was fair so did not pursue a cash refund.

Well I just checked my Rewards account and see where I was given a whopping 1,000 reward points for a horrible night's sleep. Based on the hotel being a Category 3 which normally requires 15,000 points for a free night, that equates to a 6.6% refund. Based on the $127 room rate I paid, the Hotel Manager gave me a whole $8.46 refund. That's an insult to any guest no less a Gold Rewards member.

NOTE: I honestly believe the A/C problem exists in all or the majority of rooms; not just 416. The hotel rooms get FULL sun all day long so they heat up and the A/Cs can not keep up with cooling the rooms under such hot Florida weather conditions. That's why it took until late night for it to finally cool the room down after the sun went down. My suggestion is stay elsewhere based on my experience and Management's poor gesture of goodwill.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank William W
Leila C, General Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear William,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Sebring and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority. I apologize that you felt as if your AC was not working correctly in your room. Our Chief Engineer inspected it and did not find any issues. I understand that when you initially brought this complaint to Brittany who was working the evening that you checked-in, she immediately offered to transfer you to another room and you politely declined. When we were informed the next day that you continued to have an issue with the AC in your room, we offered to move you again to which you refused.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and should your travels bring you back to Sebring, we hope that you will give our hotel another try.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

What a nice change of pace!

This is families at least fourth stay at this hotel. Not only is it lovely from the outside but the inside is obviously well maintained. Not a speck of dust, rust, torn carpet, wear and tear on any furniture could be found anywhere in our room or the common areas. What a delight!!

The outdoor amenities are beautiful. An outdoor fireplace with coushined patio "conversation" seating". A bbq, I should say a large, CLEAN, gas bbq for communal use, I know that sounds campish and it's really not, but I really didn't know what other word to use.

The kids and adults all seem to enjoy the beautiful pool the exercise room looked well-equipped and again clean.

When we booked the room I used the feature on the web page to pre request additional pillows and blankets and towels and when I arrived exactly what I requested was waiting for me when I arrived.

As always the staff at the front desk where very helpful if not overly friendly, they got the job done with a smile most of the time.

We were staying in a dog friendly room with two friendly dogs unfortunately for us though we were staying next door to a person to had a yapping dog. We contacted the front desk and although they heard the dog from the front desk, we still had to contact them have somebody contact the people in the the next to ours. I chalked this up to the difference between young management and seasoned management. And, I'm not attributing that statement to age, and this is why I'm not giving it the full 5 stars they've got the potential but just need the seasoning.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Sebring. And go so far as to say that I would think that this should be noted as the number one#1 hotel in Sebring to stay if you want a quiet and relaxed place without the noise and comings and goings of a restaurant and bar.

I believe this hotel is best suited for families who want fun with their children at the pool and other travellers such as business people who will love the peace and quiet and when their work is done they can literally walk to a nice restaurant at the Inn on the Lakes and have a lovely meal and a drink.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we always have!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Leila C, General Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a really nice review. We're glad to see that you and your family really enjoy our hotel and keep coming back to visit us. We value your feedback and pride ourselves in keeping our property well maintained and by delivering excellent customer service to everyone who stays at our hotel. We look forward to serving you guys again next time you come back to visit!

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Many Residence Inns and this is one of the nicest. It’s Modern, clean and the staff is great. Would definitely recommend if you need to stay in the area. Oh and don’t forget to have the breakfast or the free coffee!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Leila C, General Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review. We appreciate you mentioning the complimentary hot buffet breakfast we offer every morning along with the coffee we make available to our guest 24/7. These are just two of the many amenities that our hotel has to offer and we hope that you will come back and visit us again to enjoy more!