All reviewsroom was cleanoff the hookwafflescoffee potmicrowave and refrigeratorseparate bedroomholiday inncentral florida
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I have stayed at this location a few times, and at a glance, the place seems okay. The past few stays, not so great. The further back the room, the less the wifi works. At my last stay upon check out, I reported to the young lady working the desk about the wifi not working. (Actually, you can connect to the wifi, but no internet connection). She said that they are aware of it, but they don't know how to fix it. I suggested that they hire someone who does, but most likely it's an issue with the wifi-extenders. I then quietly informed her that I had seen a few roaches in the room. I did so quietly so as not to alarm the other guests that were having breakfast. She quickly glanced at me, and proceeded to check me out with no response. I even commented to her about how she didn't respond about the roaches. She continued on as if I didn't say anything. Not very good in my book when it comes to customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lonequixote
QualityInnSebring, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Quality Inn & Suites Sebring..
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting! Arrived at 3:45 am. Would have left at 3:46 am had we not been so exhausted and seen more clearly. When we awoke we could see bugs on walls, floors and bathroom vanity. The floors have obviously not seen a vacuum in quite some time as there was lose debris on all corners of every wall. Filth, dust everywhere. We didn’t even shower or brush our teeth and left after 4 hours sleep! All management should be fired. Choice hotels should be ashamed to have this property in their portfolio. Choice has literally lost customers for life. We will never again trust Choice because of this property! Shame on us for not using TripAdvisor first.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenO1544
QualityInnSebring, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites Sebring during your last visit to our area.
We appreciate the review and we take it quite seriously- for improvement.
At the outset, our apologies for the bad experience you had howsoever.
We are also acting on the bugs and cleanliness issue. We shall take whatever steps necessary to avoid such unpleasant incidence. We shall see that it is never happens in future.
We also have given special training and instructions to the hotel staff to check all the rooms prior to checking in a new guest.
We assure you and request you to consider staying with us in future and have a new satisfactory experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I've stayed here before and only visited this time because I was a guest of a friend and needed a bed for two nights during the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring.
Maintenance sucks, the rooms haven't been updated in 10 years, it's filthy and totally run down.
Let's just call it the "Lack of Quality Inn & Suites Sebring" and leave it at that.
100 thumbs down.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here, please!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne P
QualityInnSebring, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Guest

We are so sorry to know that your most recent stay was not like your previous stays with us. Our goal is to make each stay magical and we missed the mark with you. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration when we are conducting research regarding your stay. We hope you give us another opportunity in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We checked in late and unfortunately had to stick it out, they did put us in a different room which was a bit cleaner but nothing impressive. This place was disgusting. The floors in the bathrooms had hair all over them, the back of the toilet was gross, everything was dusty, the headboards had nasty crap all over them, you could tell they did a crap job vacuuming, THERE WERE ROACHES EVERYWHERE, and ants in the sink, not to mention the dirty sheets. I understand this motel is older, age isn't the problem. Housekeeping is the problem. The toilet was even dirty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
QualityInnSebring, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We apologize wholeheartedly for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. We truly value your feedback and would welcome an opportunity to learn more about the particulars of your experience, which is critical in helping us understand where we can improve ourselves.. We look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 8, 2018

The hotel and I got off to a bad start. When I arrived, I was greeted by the desk clerk who told me my rate was $141/night. I told her (and showed her my confirmation) that the rate is $102/night. She asked how I booked it and I told her it was directly with the Choice Hotels website. She then said "well my computer shows this rate so if you want to dispute it, you have to call them. I thought really??? I have this confirmation in my hand. Nevertheless, she gave me a number to call and I did. I got a voice mail indicating there was an unusally high number of calls and to leave my name and phone number and someone would call me back. I was never called back.

Today, I got back home and logged onto my Choice Hotel Account and noticed I had no new activitiy so I did not receive any any points towards Diamond or Gold status.

OK...so now let's talk about the room. The bed was OK and the room was fairly clean although there appeared to be blood stains on the door frame in the bathroom. TV was in good working order and the internet connection was acceptable.

Now let's talk about the hotel itself - It looks run down and it is. Breakfast was pretty sparse. There was coffee and coffee cups but no lids. There was sweetened CoffeeMate and Hazelnut flavored CoffeeMate but no regular or unsweetened CoffeeMate or just cream. The sausages were nasty looking. There were scrambled eggs but I didn't try them. There was cereal available as well.

A hotel of this low caliber should be offering rooms for $85/night or less. To pay $102 is too much and to be cheated into paying $141 is absurd.

My advice - go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. I am happy to hear that you like our clean room, bed , Internet and TV. We have informed the management for reservation rate confusion. Housekeeping received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. Breakfast staff was approached about the possibility of giving the breakfast more variety. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.