We usually stay at another Sara Sea Circle hotel, but needed a bigger space this time. The room was HUGE! We had #29 and it had 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, formal dining area and living space for a very reasonable price, better than our one bedroom escape across the street.
The trade-off was no maid service, which was fair enough in my opinion. The staff was very nice and tried to solve our parking problems (a non-guest in our space), key issues (kept getting de-programmed) and they missed getting our cribs delivered for our first night though we put the request in with our reservation and confirmed the cribs one week before arrival (we arrived after the office had closed).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida