“Fantastic homemade Caesar and fresh fresh fish”

Miguel's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Miguel's Restaurant specializes in French and continental food. We have a wide selection of appetizers to suite anyone's taste. Our entrees include fresh gulf seafood, the choicest cuts of filet mignon, delicious poultry, and veal dishes. Finish the night off with decadent desserts including banana fosters, cherries jubilee and traditional creme caramel. Miguel's has an extensive wine selection and a full bar
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious meal that started with a table-side prepared Caesar salad. It was authentic and delicious. Then we had as our main entree the fish of the day; sword fish, with mango chutney. Both were amazing.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 1, 2017

We had two visits to this restaurant during our stay in Sarasota. Early Bird menu excellent with good choices. Food was presented well and was excellently prepared. Would recommend and would visit again.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, great service and ambiance. Dana was really cool and the early bird special makes this incredible food really affordable.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have had a number of fantastic experiences at this amazing restaurant. The chef, Gabriel, spends a lot of time making sure his guests are happy. Daniel is the manager of the front and always makes sure that his guests are happy. The staff is fantastic. I would definitely recommend doing a table side dessert as well as the table side Caesar salad. It really is quite a show. We love the filet mignon. I had called the chef and asked if he would do a special recipe for my wife Who has special dietary restrictions. He was very much willing to work with us.This last time he did an amazing Sea bass that she absolutely loved.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We had heard of Miguel's and decided to drive down to Siesta Key with friends for their Early Bird four-course dinner. My first mistake was to listen to Serge who was our waiter and I ordered the garlic soup. Irrespective of Serge's description of this long standing favorite recipe soup, it was bland and left me wishing I had ordered the shrimp appetizer that my wife ordered. The house salad was the highlight of my dinner with a bountiful plate of fresh vegetables. Then came my rack of lamb which were cut too thin and as a result, the chops were overdone. Not even the mint sauce could revive this dish. The meal ended with chocolate mousse which should have been labeled chocolate pudding for a more accurate description. Needless to say, after many recommendations from my friends over the years, my first visit to Miguel's was a disappointment.

2  Thank BillHersfeld