All that glitters is not gold! No doubt about it, the Palm Bay Club is beautiful on the outside. On the inside, and I mean from a management perspective it is a rotting cesspool of poor leadership. If you want to make sure that you are treated as a second class citizen, then this is the place for you.
I have been coming to Siesta Key for 22 years and LOVE it here. I have several friends and a family member who own condos on the property. I thought, this must be a nice place, particularly because they charge $1000 more to stay here than other well-run places on the beach.
From broken exercise equipment to an incredibly rude and condescending manager, I can promise you that I will NEVER stay here again. I will be writing an article on leadership and management for CareerRealism when I return to Denver. I will use the manager here and example #1 on how not to treat a customer as well as how not to manage. Quote from manager when approached about the situation we encountered everyday on the beach; “you must not vacation much.” Oh really? Thank goodness he let us know. I will let the Waldorf Astoria in Rome know what country bumpkins are about to stay there next month. Even if we didn’t travel, that is unacceptable.
We were surrounded by several other families who also said they would never stay here again. I, of course, am the only one who is willing to post it everywhere and anywhere I can. It’s sad when you bond with strangers over a bad situation. We were supposed to be having fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida