I have stayed here with a family of 5 for the past 5 years and the place has become progressively worse. The rooms need updating. There is a smell of mildew from the A/C vents. The floors were so dirty, it seemed as if they were cleaned only once a season. The refrigerator was so old that we had to trash food after a few days because it wasn't getting cold enough (maintenance said it was plenty cold). To make matters worse, there were so many high school/college kids with large boom boxes (stereos carried on your shoulder) in the elevators with music blasted. EVERY night the kids would congregate at the beach till late into the night screaming as if it were a concert. We're talking about a gathering of over 100 kids. Security and police tried to break it up but to no avail. This happened every night and with a family of 5 who used to love this place for its family friendly atmosphere, it was a major disappointment. In conclusion, if you are a college or high schools spring breaker, this is for you. However, if you want a nice family atmosphere with little kids, then STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!! We stayed in the tower right on the beach and the raucous EVERY NIGHT was just not peaceful at all. Especially for the money. NOT FOR FAMILIES!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida