We (2 adults and 2 teenagers) just returned from a 9 night stay at the Palm Bay Club during a very busy Spring Break. We stayed in the Club Suites-unit 161. The condo was great. All furniture and appliances were upscale and well-maintained. The unique premium features of this condo are 2 queen size beds in the master plus a king in the guest bedroom. Too many of the condos offer only twins or one double in the second room so this is a plus. There were flat screen TVs in both bedrooms and the living room. Plus there is a washer and dryer in a large walk-in closet off of the master bedroom that has plenty of space to store luggage and clothes. The complex provides plenty of bath towels and beach towels and you also get a local newspaper delivered to your door every morning. The palm tree lined boulevard that you see in many of the Palm Bay Club photos is one of the prettiest views on the island. The complex was very busy and there were a lot of kids during the time we stayed but it was blissfully quiet at night. I think it's because the minimum renting age is 25 and the high school and college students were there with their parents. The main reason I booked at the Palm Bay Club is because they do not have those very restrictive one or two week or one month minimums. Their minimum is 3 nights so you can book any amount over 3 nights. This is so convenient and accommodating. I liked it so much I immediately reserved for Spring Break 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida