We stayed in #86 in the tower. Very nice, very comfortable. Beach access for bathroom breaks is great. Condo very well appointed and comfortable. I read a couple of reviews that were negative. I can only tell you that we checked in on Friday around noon for an 8 day stay, condo was ready. The staff could not have been more helpful and easy. There are a lot of High School kids here for Spring Break and Security does a nice job breaking up the louder groups.
If i had it to do over again I would book earlier and get a beach or northern facing condo on one of the higher floors. Great views. Fortunately we had friends staying here who did and we loved their room.
The beach is incredible. When they say they have the best sand in America, they are not kidding. This is something you have to experience to believe. Super fine and cool to the touch.
Be careful in the sun. It is very powerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida