My husband and 2 daughters (16 & 18) and I stayed here for 3 nights April 7-10th. We had a one bedroom unit in the corner. The girls slept on the pull out couch in the small living room. The rooms were a little on the small side, but adequate. The bathroom had lots of counter space and drawers to put stuff in to keep it off the counters. The kitchen was pretty well stocked, although we only used it for breakfast. Our unit seemed a little bit dark, but maybe others are different? The place was clean, although my daughters weren't sure if the sheets and blanket on the pull-out were clean the first night. One said she found a hair, but this may have been drama more than anything. The blanket did have some sort of stain on it. We asked for and received new linens for the next night. The unit was close to the private beach. It would be nice if the person who rents umbrellas and chairs didn't set up his entire inventory in the morning before people have rented them. This would allow those of us with our own chairs and who don't want umbrellas a choice of space on the beach. As it is, non-renters have to walk to the left of the beach designated for the resorts or squeeze in between the rentable chairs and umbrellas. Tropical Shores has beach chairs and towels for use on the beach, which was great. The property was a nice bike ride to Siesta Key Village. On our last day we checked out at 10:00 and packed our car and they let us park in guest parking all day so we could take advantage of the beach and pool before we had to leave at 4:30.We really have no complaints about our stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Beach Resorts is one of the premiere Siesta Key hotels where you can enjoy your vacation at the #1 beach in the USA! Gently rolling waves, sun-drenched sand and spectacular sunsets... This is paradise, and it's called Siesta Key. T's truly the land of flowers and they bloom in a rainbow of colors. Home to exotic sea creatures, a lively village of friendly folks and some of the world's top-rated beaches, Siesta Key boasts Tropical Beach Resorts: a comfortable, yet stylish collection of properties just a short walk from Siesta's shores. The rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts are white-glove clean, feature 32" flat screen TVs and either double, queen or king-sized beds with fluffy white duvets. Most include a sleeper sofa and fully appointed kitchens. While none of the units overlook the gulf, they each offer a colorful garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida