2,969 results
All reviews sara sea short walk tropical beach full kitchen small kitchen across the street love this place an umbrella lounge chairs front office nice pool king bed heated pool can't wait to go back grocery store white sand old florida
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

Rooms were small but managable. Thankfully the weather was perfect so we didn't spend much time in the room. Being a "green" hotel is great but there are no paper towels or dishwasher. I felt like I was wasting a ton of water rinsing my hands, counters etc. had to use a dish rag to wipe things which is fine but gets smelly quickly. Pay for laundry. Fine also but usually the dryer is cheaper. $1.50 for washer then $1.50 for dryer. Also had to pay for lawn chairs I the beach. Felt like for the cost of our stay it should at least come with a couple of chairs on the beach.
Little bit of a walk down the path to the beach but it is breathtaking!

2  Thank Bootsy48304
Reviewed March 13, 2015

Booked just 2 days prior our arrival, maybe that why it was little bit overpriced, but again, I think, if you book in advance the price should be right for the place. We had a double room with kitchen and in the first building area by the road. The road was no problem, could sleep well. The beach was within 5 min walk.The room was clean, well maintained and large. Parking was for free as was the WiFi. They also provide with free beach towels. I would like to stay again here, next time I visit Siesta Key.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andris B
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

Great spot in a good location. Room was very nice, room 104. Recently updated, clean and well maintained. The only problem was widely fluctuating temperature of shower. From comfortable to cold and back to comfortableseveral times during shower.

2  Thank Travelsalot-1009
Reviewed March 12, 2015

This was our second stay at the Tropical Beach Resorts. It is lovely and close to the beach. The first time we stayed at the Tropical Beach Resorts which was absolutely beautiful. However the room we wanted was not available and so we stayed in the Tropical Shores. It was a very nice and clean room. It has a nice kitchen and full-size refrigerator. The staff were all extremely helpful and professional. The cabana boys on the beach renting the chairs take their job very seriously which was amusing. The Tropical beach Resorts room has upgraded tile kitchen counter and an extremely nice bathroom. Also I think the bed was comfier in the TBR. The Tropical Shores was nice enough but the bathroom was older and the bed was not quite as comfy. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone but would highly recommend choosing the Tropical Beach Resort part of the 3.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Delicia17
Reviewed March 10, 2015

We had such a lovely stay at the Tropical Beach Resort. The staff were very friendly, our room and the property clean and tidy and the front desk was very accommodating of requests. Our suite was newly remodeled and had everything we could imagine needing. We will be back soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family