“Outstanding Chinese Restaurant”

Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve authentic homemade Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean dishes. We only use quality, fresh ingredients in all our food. All of our dishes are made to order and no request is too small or large. You can taste the difference for yourself!
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was my second visit, the first one being in July this year. This time, I was in town for 8 days and ate there twice. I highly recommend their combination meals where you get an entree, an egg roll and soup. Fried rice also is also available at no additional charge. The entree serving size is quite generous and one could easily make 2 meals out of it. I had Beef with Broccoli and the beef is amazingly tender! The cost is extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Leanh's. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Four of us ate here for dinner, and every one of us had a superb meal. The restaurant had an extensive menu with 3 Asian cuisines. I practically inhaled my shrimp with cashew nuts but couldn't finish the meal because it was such a large portion. We enjoyed all the appetizers with the exception of beef teriyaki which was dry. We all agreed that it was the best Chinese food that we had eaten in a very long time. Great food, great service and great prices - what's not to love?

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We love coming here for the variety - Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean choices. The service is attentive and pleasant with one of the owner/managers always checking on things. Recently we enjoyed the PHO and a shrimp and scallop rice dish. All very good and very large. Most entrees are large enough to split.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for the best Asian cuisine, look no further. Their menu has several different cuisine from Chinese, Korean & Thai foods.
Everything is cooked to order. Staff is very attentive and hospitable.

1  Thank Tseman
Reviewed August 31, 2017

This restaurant has an extensive menu featuring Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, and Chinese dishes. The restaurant itself is very comfortable with a very friendly wait staff. We were here for lunch, but we will certainly be back for more lunches, and dinners. Everything we ordered was excellent, as good as any asian restaurants in New York or California. I recommend the Hot & Sour soup, and the Mongolian Beef.