“Go to place for takeout ”
Review of China Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Garden
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in South Daytona
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I welcomed our first child, and some family members signed up to bring dinner to us while we eye taking care of our son. My sister brought sweet and sour chicken and bourbon chicken, and they were both awesome. Not only did it come with egg rolls, but crab Rangoon as well. We will definitely be ordering from them again.

Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

The owner (Mary) is consistently friendly and polite and food is awesome. Cooked with care. Ordering in is a weekly staple for us.

Reviewed April 22, 2015

This restaurant has great Chinese food. The owner (Mary) is very friendly and can always answer questions if you don't know quite what to order. I go here almost weekly and I can always expect excellent food and service. The hot and sour soup is awesome! The only downfall is it could use some redecorating.

Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a numerous times and I have never been disappointed with the food. The hostess/server/owner Marie is the loveliest person you shall meet. She greets every customer with the most humble smile and talks to everyone like they are a regular. If you want delicious chinese/Korean food, I suggest you go here.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Traditional Chinese food, plus an authentic Korean menu! This place is squeaky clean, serves tasty food, and has smiling service. The owner is a lovely young lady who treats you like a welcome guest. China Garden is my go to place for a pleasant meal.