“Excellent Authentic Thai Food”
Review of I Thai Restaurant

I Thai Restaurant
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Just came from Thailand and everything we ordered was just as delicious as the food we had in country. We will definitely have a repeat visit to this excellent restaurant with authentic Thai cuisine. Thai pad and green curry both excellent.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We don't get much Thai food up in St Augustine so we stopped in here while heading back up from New Smyrna because of the reviews. We weren't disappointed, definitely a place we would come back to visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We have stopped twice. Once with my husband and myself, then we brought another couple. The food was excellent. That's why we brought friends. Everyone's meal was as good if not better than expected. I'd recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

We came in on a friend's recommendation and pretty much eat there every other day! Delicious food - full of flavour, all of their curries are to die for! I especially appreciated the tofu options. There is a variety if foods, staff is very polite and friendly. Great restaurant!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Once again great food, excellent service and very clean restaurant. Best Thai food outside of Kung Thep. Family owned and the most polite and respectful family I have ever met. The food is fresh, properly cooked, and they will adjust the menue to your individual taste and desires. The owner always offers something free of charge if you allow him to bragg about his daughter in the Armed Forces. Proud Thai American family!