“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

From the bread to the salad to the salmon... were all excellent. My kids even asked for a second kids pasta, sauce was excellent.

Blu F, Guest Relations Manager at Blu Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Hey Vanessa,

Wow thank you so much for your review! That's awesome that your kids and your family enjoyed! Please let us know when you pass by again so we can meet and give you some drinks on the house! Hope to see you guys again!

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I really love the food at Blu. My average rating is because the service is often lacking. Sometimes it's good, other times you get ignored. Their beef carpaccio is delicious and I love their pizza with arugula, prociutto, tomato sauce and mozzarella. My husband and I also enjoy a pizza with blue cheese and I've heard the burgers are good here as well. They have a salad with endive, walnuts and blue cheese that's delicious as well. You can sit inside or outside, just off Sunset Drive in South Miami. I just wish they would step up the service to be as good as the food. Also a warning, I have been there on Friday nights and it has been jam packed with kids.

Management response:Responded 29 June 2016

Hello,

I'm truly sorry we didnt meet your needs the night you came over to have dinner.Our mission is to truly get out of our way to give the best customer service! Your favorite pizza is the Crudo Di Parma and its my favorite as well! Please come back again and this time we will not disappoint you!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Found this place by accident and it turned out great. In an area with many other restaurants Solid menu. Pizza is just like Italy. Pasta was also excellent. Got caught in a thunderstorm one night but just moved closer to the wall, under the awning and drank wine until the storm passed. So good we came back the next night for a second helping. Very courteous staff.

1  Thank KjunCelt
Management response:Responded 29 June 2016

Hello KjunCelt,

Thank you so much for reviewing us! Please let us know when you come back to give you a special gift on us! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My husband and I went to dinner here last night. We got there early (6:15PM) and were promptly seated as there was only one other table occupied inside. Fairly full outside. There was only one waiter and two helper people. We witnessed loud arguing between the staff right there in the dining room. To make a long story short we were finally able to leave at 8:30PM. Food is good, owner is stupid, and waiter was overwhelmed. This restaurant is in dire need of proper management. I have been here before, but something has changed and I will never return.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Went here last week, truly because we were limited with time and it was the only place that was open that early in the afternoon. Found the waiters very friendly and hospitable and their drink special with the house wine at that time was a nice inexpensive alternative. My wife ordered the salmon , I had the daily special which was lamb chops . Both dishes were nice and cooked well but lacked some seasoning for added flavor, please don't misunderstand it was not plain, it just was lacking what I believed was more depth in the flavoring. The food was priced modestly so I guess when you take all that into consideration, it wasn't bad it was just average.