Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have done much traveling and rarely have I been made to feel more at home than at this hotel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room clean and very comfortable, and everyone was willing to help me in any way I needed. The hotel is off the main road, no road noise, and not too big, much more homey. I found the hotel to be very clean, and not too noisy for me. Because I was on the first floor, I heard folks in the morning but it didn't bother me, and every person who worked there was very nice. The front desk folks were great, but by far, Jodie went above and beyond! She was always there to greet me when I came "home" from my day of exploring, and helped me find my way around the area, no matter what I wanted to find. Jodie listened to me go on and on about what I had seen every day, and helped me plan my excursion for the next day . She was very helpful pointing out things to do in the area,as well as helping me find out how to get to these places, and, because I travel alone, I think she watched out for me while I was there. I spent 5 wonderful days in this area of Florida and found the perfect place to stay. Jodie, thank you for making me feel so at home, I will come back to this part of Florida and will for sure stay here again!

Room Tip: If you like to sleep in, try not to get on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Looking for a perfect place to stay, we just found this one!! Nice people, great service, nice and clean rooms. Very close to many restaurants and just a few miles from Pine Island!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We spent 3 nights at this hotel. After reading the reviews, I asked for a room not on the 3rd floor (the smoking floor), and asked that the safe charges be taken off our bill as it would not be used.

When I checked in, the lady was nice, although a little scatter brained, which she seemed to be all the days we were there. She had me sign the check in paper, but I didn't want to pay for the safe, so I asked that it be taken off and didn't initial that part of the agreement. When we checked out, I got the receipt and it was still on there, so the girl that morning took it off for me.

The rooms were nice, the bath tub was kind of small and uncomfortable, but there was a fridge and microwave in the room which was really handy for us as we were trying not to eat out the entire month we were on vacation. We didn't use the pool because the weather had cooled down and the water was cold. We did use our grill out in the back of the parking lot to make supper one night and then were able to sit in the breakfast area and eat.

We will definately stay here again if we are in the area and the price is right.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I arrived at the microtel at 12:30 check in is 3pm I was greeted by a friendly woman I explained that I had arrived sooner then expected. She was prompted to check the computer system to see if there was a available room. She told me she did not have a room available yet. That I could go and get something to eat and she would have a room available when I returned. I told her that I had eaten already. She told me to wait one min and she left the desk. When she returned she told me she could have a room ready in 10-15 min. The room was ready in less than 15 min. When entering the room I was given you could tell it was just cleaned no harsh chemical smells just fresh and clean smell and look. The room was bright and modern. No stains or worn out paint or beding. The beds are comfortable and very clean 3 fluffy pillows on each full size bed. Room was adiqite size. This has so far Ben one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at for under $100 a night

Wifi worked fine
Shower temp was normal for a hotel
Ac unit has a modern wall thermostat

Hands down this hotell is very nice and has a excellent staff

I would deffanitley recommend this hotel to family and friends!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Room looked good, a little small but ok. Heard tv in room next door till past 3 AM. Called front desk to complain but manager couldn't get through to person in room on phone. He said he couldn't leave the front desk. After falling asleep after 3 AM we were woke up at 4 AM by the alarm vibrating in the room on the opposite side. The alarm continued to ring very 10 minutes until we checked out. The walls must be paper thin - so be prepared to hear your neighbors. Upon checkout we voiced our concerns but didn't even get an apology.

Beware of the noise!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MikeK554
gmspringhill, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We set the volume on all of out TV's at a certain level, to avoid any disturbance to our guests. The room that you were referring to might have been missed and we will definitely check the volume on all tv's in the hotel to prevent any one else being disturbed. When rooms are checked, the alarm clock is part of the inspection. I truly apologize for the consistent ringing.

I hope, if you are in the area and are in need of hotel accommodations, you will give us another chance.

Sincerely
Spring Hill Microtel Inn and Suites

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Room- looked pretty new, its small but functional and fine for a short stay. We heard a lot of hallway and door slamming noise, but this was mainly from the fact that a lot of families with children were staying there that weekend.

The included breakfast was average for these type of places-- fruit, yogurt, cereals, breads and sausage gravy and biscuits.

The front desk staff were courteous and professional.

I would stay here again if I return to the area.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We decided to stay here during a 2 day visit with my brother in Brooksville. The rooms were clean and tastefully decorated with nice amenities.The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and the sausage biscuit gravy was our 2 1/2 year old grandsons favorite.

Spring Hill is a very nice area. My brother took us to the Linda Pedersen Park at Jenkins Creek to see the Manatees. There were about 7 manatees. The park is a great place to spend a few hours.

Tammy F

11.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
20.8 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!