“Fabulous! ”

Fiddler's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Steinhatchee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We ate here during a recent trip to Steinhatchee. We had the special sushi as an appetizer and it was the best sushi I’ve ever tasted! Kids buffet was very inexpensive, which was nice because we have five children. I had the buffet as well and was very pleased. The mushrooms were fantastic! Prime rib and crab legs were also delicious. My husband had the smoked wings, which are to die for! Finished up with key lime pie that was so good. The staff are so friendly...make you feel like family.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I go to Steinahatchee quite often. Fiddlers is my fav place to eat. Good bar, good food and great service. Wish you could see more of the water. But I would rather have good food.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here for my 22nd birthday and I ordered the prime rib. Absolutely divine!! Staff is amazing. They made me feel like family. When they found out it was my birthday, I got a free beer. great place. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the motel and had our first meal of breakfast there which was outstanding. Came back and ate dinner that night it was also outstanding. We had a wonderful server by the name of Hannah. Had two more meals there which didn't miss a beat. It was very crowded due to the festival in town but their servers were pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Well,after hearing from a few people about this place,we drove down tonight to give it a try.My buddy ordered a onion loaf appetizer.Cooked to death and greasy! We all ordered combo plates,the oysters we're cooked to death! The large shrimp were ok.For this kind of money,you would expect better food.The older lady that waited on us was very friendly,the young one acted as though she was pissed at the world! Don't think we will be going back here.

3  Thank Hardrock H