“THE ONLY CHOICE FOR DEEP SEA FISHING ON THE TREASURE COAST”

Lady Stuart I Deep Sea Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted best fishing boat on the Treasure Coast since 2000, the Lady Stuart I is a spacious & comfortable 65-foot boat, located just minutes from the St. Lucie Inlet. With our great location, we offer THE MOST FISHING TIME OF ANY FISHING BOAT IN THE AREA. Trips are available daily year-round. 5-hour trips at $40 for adults; 7-hour trips at $50 for adults. Discounts for seniors & kids. Trips include FREE fishing gear, tackle, bait, and license.
Stuart, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“THE ONLY CHOICE FOR DEEP SEA FISHING ON THE TREASURE COAST”
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I have lived in Stuart for 12 years and I have fished all the Party Boats in the area and The Lady Stuart is the best, HANDS DOWN!!!! The captain and the crews are possibly the best team on East Coast of Florida. They are one of the only boats that make customer service a priority, and speaking as a parent, if you have children this is the only boat for you.
The Lady Stuart has a facebook page. When your trip is done, they take pictures of the people and their fish and post it to their facebook page. I have been on the boat when a big fish is caught and they have taken video of the person fighting the the fish and the viedo was posted to facebook and youtube. How neat is that!!!

The Lady Stuart is redefining charter fishing for the whole family and serious angler alike. Enjoy your day with Captain Dave and the Lady Stuart!!!

Visited February 2011
2 Thank AnglingNut

Jensen Beach
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Day”
Reviewed 29 January 2011

The Lady Stuart is one of the best Fishing Boats I have experience in 35 Years; the crew is excellent and fun. Fishing with them is like no other trip the Capt. (Dave) will do anything to get you fish. By the way the crew Jason, Cole, Kurt & Matt will help you very much. I move to the area over 10 years ago and will never go on other Boats; great value and fun for your money.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank JensenBeachJArias
Jensen Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great fishing great crew”
Reviewed 5 December 2010

i and a few friends went fishing last month and had a wonderful trip with lots of fun and great fishing. i appreciated the helpful crew and captain dave. i've tried other local charters and this is the best. paul morrisseu

1 Thank pmoriso
Jensen Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best deep sea fishing charter on Treasure Coast!”
Reviewed 30 October 2010

As a new retiree to the Treasure Coast, Jensen Beach specifically, naturally I wanted to experience all the area had to offer, and as an armature fresh water fisherman from New York, I couldn’t wait to try saltwater fishing. Over the last two years I went out on several charters in the area, but it wasn’t until a friend took me on the Lady Stuart I that I found what I was looking for. Dave, the owner, is a wonderfully friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable sea captain who will work to find the fish, and he succeeds. He has three mates, two of that work every trip, and they are helpful beyond any reasonable expectation. Whether unsnarling lines, removing fish, helping with bait, restring lines, giving advice and guidance, you name, it, these guys are the best, and it’s all done in a friendly and accepting manner. The rank armature is made to feel as important and skillful as the best fisherman on board. The charter fees are embarrassingly low, especially when considering the level of service, the quality of the boat, and the success of each venture. If you new to saltwater fishing or an ol’ expert looking for a perfect day of deep sea fishing there is only one place in the area worth your time, Lady Stuart I.

2 Thank TerryPorter
Rineyville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip-Hands Down!”
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We have been out on Lady Stuart a total of 6 or 7 times. We take the trip every time we visit Florida, and we are never disappointed. The crew are a great bunch of guys, and are so helpful and friendly. We always caught a variety of fish and never failed to walk away with a bag of filets at the end of the day. The ride out to fish is almost as great as the fishing itself, as we saw flying fish, a leatherback turtle, sharks, dolphins,etc. This is a real must if you visit the treasure coast. Can't wait to do it again. Age appropriate for small children as well as seniors.

3 Thank Leann65