“Lettuce Wraps Excellent”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #97 of 292 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Lettuce wraps are excellent. The chicken was hot with just the right spice. Lettuce was crisp. One order was enough for two people.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Lettuce wraps were great! Hubby's dish had an occasional "soapy" taste. Not so good. We never figured out if his plate hadn't been rinsed well, but should have asked for new food.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Simply put . . . if you like P.F. Changs, you'll love this. Same style food and much less the price. Great to take out. While you don't have the P.F. Changs atmosphere, the food makes up for it and it isn't near as noisy or crowded.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

Was in the area so stopped in for dinner, wanted something reasonably priced but on the healthy side. We were a group of four. Hadn't been in there for some time but have noticed improvements as in not having to blind yourself staring at an oversized neon lit board to view your menu options and having a take out line separate from dining in - definitely more streamlined process. We dined in. Everyone in my party enjoyed the quick turnaround in receiving their meals. I selected the ginger broccoli with shrimp and brown rice, the small portion which was just enough to satisfy the tummy and still brought home 1/2 the brown rice for leftovers the following day. Loved the fresh ginger taste coming thru, not overpowering but sufficient to enjoy. My daughter selected the chicken fried rice, which she also enjoyed. She did pick out most of the chopped veggies -- she's going thru a stage at 9 yrs old where she is very selective with the greens she eats. I wouldn't frown on ordering the fried rice as I did taste her dish and it had a lot of flavor. Perhaps next time I will have them omit the red bell pepper, as long as she doesn't see the vegetable she will eat it. However, the veggies did give it the great flavor along with the soy sauce. It's more 'my finicky eater' that is the problem here in this scenario ;). We each enjoyed our meal, quiet setting, low lighting, very tranquil despite the kitchen area being open and in close proximity to the dining area. I would definitely recommend as an upscale from your standard Chinese take out place, but yet not the costly price tag. It's conveniently located on US 1, and in a shopping plaza with other dining options.

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

This place use to be great for a fast dinner. Wife in I went other night. I ordered Hot and Sour soup for appetizer. Old menu it was large enough for two and was big bowl and ladel and 2 cups...now It is a bowl for 1 person for more money/less soup too. It was also Luke warm...
Not hot!

For dinner I ordered Mongolian Chicken and my wife ordered Chicken with brocoli. ..Both ordered the original size vs the new smaller pirtion. Guess what the original portion is small with rice on same plate. A lot less food for more money. Now it is a combination plate with rice=less chicken or shrimp and no rice in separate bowl. The rice fills the plate.

In addition after my dinner arrived we waited another 6 minutes for my wifes. WHEN I Questioned Waiter He Said The Ran Out Of rice. I had brown rice...I guess I got the old rice. He should of served ears together or at least told us...so we were not guessing about if they forgot her din ner.

The portion size and service is going down. We will probably not return.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!