“Great food every time! Very good value!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #171 of 301 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I have lived in Stuart for about 15 years, yet just started going to Great Wall for takeout within the last year. It really isn't appealing from the outside and the shopping center could really use a makeover, but this is about the food, not the ambiance. Let's face it, this is for take out Chinese food, and it's great.

I love egg foo young and that's what I use to judge Chinese food. There's is so good it's even good 2 days later in the microwave! The sauce is really nice. It's light and delicious.

My husband loves Mongolian Beef. It's loaded with tender beef and fresh vegetables. It's a giant container for about $10.00. We also get lo mien and egg rolls and change things around sometimes.

We spend about $30.00 and have tons of leftovers.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

The food here is always great. You get your order quickly too. We tried a lot of Chinese food in our area before finding Great Wall Chinese Restaurant. We love it.

Reviewed September 14, 2014

Tastes good, easy meal, I call for takeout before I go home and it is ready to pick up for a quick good meal that dosent cost a arm and leg. Never had a bad meal - order about 3 times a month for many many years

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had take-out here a couple of days ago. Very pleasant, friendly young lady at the counter. We ordered pork chow mein and chicken with snow peas. Quart size. Both came with either fried rice or white rice. We had one of each. Also had pork steamed dumplings, six. And two egg rolls, one pork, one shrimp. Everything was delicious. And we had more than enough food for two meals. And we thought it was reasonably priced, if I remember correctly, it was $27. We checked out the lunch combos and they sound great too. Most of them are priced at $5.75 for entrée, rice (I think fried) and a choice of either soup, vegetable roll or soda. Good place to eat.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Always fresh and tasty. Call in; fast service. Have been enjoying this take-out for years. Consistent and priced right. Just REALLY wish they offered bone-in spare ribs. They offer ribLETS, but they are tough.