“Great Chinese”

China Star Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 292 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Nice Chinese food. Prices a bit high for the amount of food and compared to other Chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I remember when this place was a drive thru chinese place and I loved it. These days, the food is lacking in flavor in a big way. I was the most disappointed last night. The egg drop soup tastes like broth, sort of. The fried rice was beyond bland, and had a very 'off' aftertaste. No heat to my General Tso's chicken, and I was just down right bored. It's time to find a new Chinese place.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Most like this for Take Out or delivery. We went for dinner. It was fine. Portions are large and prices are low. Stuart isn't really the location to discover great Chinese restaurants. They did a fine job and our wait staff was very attentive. There were three other tables occupied. The combination meals are a very good value. Decor -very classic chinese, lots of plastic and red (for power). Full bar.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We had not eaten at the China Star in years. We went for lunch today. We were the only people eating in the restaurant. However, a number of people came in for take-out. They offered only lunch specials - an egg roll (veggie only, but good), soup (we tried both wonton - not so good- and hot and sour - tasty, but not hot). My wife had the General Tso's chicken and steamed rice - delicious, but not quite as spicy as she likes. I had Hunan shrimp with fried rice - good. The portions were generous. It was a very tasty lunch for under $15 for the two of us. Service was pleasant.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

After a long drive we didn't want to go out looking for something to eat. China Star delivers and we received our food pretty quickly. Nice delivery person. Had General Tso's Chicken, egg rolls, and spring rolls. Spring rolls were pretty bland. Gen Tso's was pretty good actually, we enjoyed it.

Been to China Star Restaurant? Share your experiences!