“Not a good experience, sadly”
Review of Wok & Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok & Roll
Ranked #184 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We went to wok n roll on a recommendation, sadly we were disappointed. We ordered lunch, sweet & sour chicken (I really question if it was actually chicken) it was mostly fried tempura batter, General tsos chicken (again question if it was chicken) the meat was very dark, it looked and tasted like pork, and sesame chicken (it was not good either). Lunch comes with what was supposed to be fried rice, but it was what appeared to be a yellow rice from and mix tossed with some meat and veggies.

The service was strangely rude, she actually seemed annoyed with us for ordering. There was not much room for eating in. This is actually the first time I have ever written a negative review, I felt that compelled to warn/share.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Local place to get Chinese for us. We wet takeout from here when wanting Chinese. Has always been good, decent Chinese takeout. Enjoy their chicken wings as well, which are a very good price for wings, if feeling like something other than normal Chinese food.
The crab ran goons are good as well.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Eat take out 2-4 times a week. Have tried others; always return to Wok & Roll. Wonderful Mongolian Beef, oh so tender slices of beef in a tremendous sauce. Gen. Tso Chicken is fabulous. Although no on the menu, their Beef, Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu Chop Suey avoids breading and is light and full of flavor. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Wok & Roll is our go-to place in Stuart for "Chinese" food. Large portions, freshly prepared and seasoned to our liking. I put "Chinese" in quotes because I suspect much of the menu would not be considered genuine by somebody from China. But, still, good stuff.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I had a late start and arrived close to closing time but I was allowed to dine in. I ordered chicken and broccoli; the serving was very plentiful, prepared properly, and reasonable priced. I will be going back and the next time I will try a different entree'.

Been to Wok & Roll? Share your experiences!