“Great place to stay”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Deland
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We do trade shows on the road and whenever we need to be in this area, we always choose The Clarion. The staff is fantastic and the convenience of food and drink on the property makes it great.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mrmikeinflorida
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 16 January 2012
From all of us at the "Clarion Inn - Stuart" Thank you!!!

We are very proud to continue to earn your business and thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us your reveiw. We hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Czech first
Kingston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We have stayed at the Clarion ( & before that when it was a Ramada property) for the past 4 years.The staff , starting with Cherie at the front desk, & including Violeta, the Head of Housekeeping services & of course, Diego, the "Waffle Man" have made us feel so welcomed & well taken care of each visit.Any request we have ever made has been promptly responded to, including driving directions to local attractions & this last visit Cherie printed out a list of accommodations nearer to the West Palm Beach airport, necessary due to our early morning flight. Believe me, we'd rather have stayed on in Stuart...
The rooms are clean ,comfortable & quiet - especially nice on the poolside.Rates are reasonable, given that it's the high season.We'll be back again next year !

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Elizabeth R
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 11 January 2012
There is no higher praise than referring to our hotel as your “Home away from home”.
We are very pleased and honored to continue to earn your business. From the staff of the Clarion Inn – Stuart including; Cherie, Diego, Violeta and me Sean, we all look forward to welcoming you “back home” again in the near future. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. At Clarion Inn and all Choice hotels, it’s all about our guests.
Sean Hayes
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I booked this hotel room for Dec. 26-28 based on reviews from travelocity. My parents also booked a room for the same dates. We got a AAA rate of just over $55/night. I will say it was a great deal. The staff was friendly, helpful and more than willing to make sure all our needs were met. Although it is an older property, they have maintained it with updating carpet, tile and paint. It was super clean with no odors. The beds were very comfortable. We will stay there again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you Cindy, we appreciate you taking your time and reviewing our hotel. I am pleased with the level of customer service you received; the staff here at the Clarion Inn-Stuart sincerely wants to deliver that level of service to each and every guest. I am very proud to work with such a great team. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.
If we can be of any assistance to you in the future, please don’t hesitate to call. Sean Hayes
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 December 2011

One night at this motel/hotel. It's basic and decent. Very reasonable and somewhat dated. I slept reasonably well and it wasn't too busy. I was worried about noise from the tiki bar but it was closed for the holiday. I've stayed in nicer choice hotels as this is an older property but it met the need and that's all I was looking for.

• Stayed December 2011
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you Flipper95 for taking the time to leave our hotel feedback on Trip Advisor, your opinion counts. I know how important and sometimes allusive, a good night’s sleep can be while traveling. I am delighted to hear of your good night’s sleep and that all of your needs were met. I agree with you, we are a great value. If I can provide you any assistance with your future accommodation needs, please call on me. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Sean Hayes
Gilleleje, Denmark
Reviewed 17 December 2011

If you want a clean room with a nice clean bed at a very reasonable price check out the Clarion Inn. I stay here every time I visit Stuart and the reasons are:
Great beds, good space in the rooms, friendly staff, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, walking distance to historic downtown Stuart and also to my favorite bar and grill, Flanigans.
I always try to get one of the rooms facing the pool - which by the way is heated to 80-82'f.
We All have different expectations but this place is great value for money!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Sorent67, I would like to thank you very much for your review. Wow, I am thrilled to hear of your total satisfaction with our staff and amenities. This is exactly why we are in the hospitality business; we love to exceed our guest’s expectations. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel. If I can provide you any assistance with your accommodation needs moving forward, don’t hesitate to call on me. We appreciate your business. Warm regards, Sean Hayes
Saint Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Nice hotel for the money. Great central location in downtown Stuart. Super breakfast daily, very personable staffer. Only negative was the WiFi, terribly slow, can receive eMail, but not able to send.

Room Tip: I like poolside.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you Macasil for the valued comments you shared with Trip Advisor. Diego is the name of our "Breakfast super star" and like you, our guests love him! We here at the Clarion Inn - Stuart strive to deliver the best stay possible at the lowest rates. I do apologize for your less than optimal experience with the wireless internet speed. Should you ever encounter an issue sending email from our location, please contact me directly so I may personally assist you. I do hope you visit us again soon and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel. If I may be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to call on me. Warm regards, Sean Hayes - Manager
Germany
Reviewed 30 November 2011

This place is a little out of the way, but was one of the best places we stayed on our trip. clean, friendly. The breakfast was great, on so was the little guy that was cooking waffles. It was by far one of the cleanest places we have stayed in.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Jarvis B, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
We thank you for choosing to stay with us while your were here in Stuart. I am glad to hear that your stay was wonderful, and the next time you are here in Stuart, think of us here at the Clarion Inn, and we hope to see you again soon!