“Spacious, clean, great location!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CareBear...
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Spacious, clean, great location!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Had a great time staying in this condo with 4 of my besties! We enjoyed having plenty of space...upstairs and downstairs, 2.5 baths...great for 5 women! The location of the property is fantastic, can't be beat! The concierge got bikes delivered to us at the property, which was very convenient. We utilized the hot tub, which was fun, and the pool is a short walk away on the same level as the condo. Really great place, would def stay here again!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The roominess!!!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic complex and location”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This is a fantastic complex and is managed/owned by Rick who will go out of his way to make you happy. He picked us from the airport, fishing and back in his Escalade at no charge. The location is in the middle of the beach and downtown. The condo was clean and serviced every day. We couldnt be happier and will stay again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Brighton
Reviewed December 19, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

MS32901
Melbourne, Florida
“Another amazing time in Key West!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We needed a place that slept 6 and had at least 2 bathrooms and this one fit the bill. The bonus was the hot tub on the patio. After long days and nights, strolling Duval street, the hot tub sure came in handy.

The place was super clean and as pictured. My only complaint is that it was a tight fit in the twin bedroom for two ladies who had lots of costumes/clothes. The master bedroom was HUGE, so the couple got room and they that loved it. The whole area of condos is nicely kept with tropical plants and it's so cool that there are shops and restaurants right below you.

The Key West Vacation Rental staff was really helpful and friendly, especially the gentleman that checked me in. (I have forgotten his name.) Since it was Fantasy Fest, he gave us beads upon arrival, made me some coffee, hailed me a cab, when I needed to get to a contest quickly, and chatted with me here and there. Just a pleasure all around.

The location is several blocks down from some of the main bars, so bring your walking shoes. However, it was the perfect place to view the parade. You can view it from above from the balcony or step down by the street. It's near the judging booth, so you can see the floats up close.

We were all very pleased with this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The hot tub.
Liked least: The distance we had to walk to the other end.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Best trip ever!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Cannot express how great the staff and condos were for our group of 17. We had a 6 day, 5 night stay and enjoyed every minute. Great price. Great staff and great location. We will be back!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“I want to keep this place a secret, it's that good!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very personable, pleasant and informative staff. Check in couldn't have been more pleasant and the location of the office is very easy to find. This complex has covered, controlled entry parking beneath the units at no additional cost which is a great asset in Key West. There are four restaurants in the courtyard just outside the units which makes it very easy to grab a bite. I must say though the Italian Restaurant employees were very rude the night we tried to eat there and we ultimately got up and left. That was a real shame because it's a very nice restaurant and that was the only venue where we encountered rudeness during our stay. We loved this unit. There were four of us in our party(parents and two college students)and with each bedroom having it's own separate bath as well as a half bath downstairs no one felt rushed when getting ready for the day. I was personally thrilled with the cleanliness of the unit and the comfort of all the beds. The furnishings were very nice and the kitchen was very well appointed if you chose to prepare any meals. Downside, the temperature on the hot tub was set too high and it needed to be cleaned. Obviously someone prior to us had gotten in it fresh from the ocean with sand intact. Our stay wasn't long enough to justify just hanging out at the pool although it was right around the corner from our unit. We had a wonderful time and a very pleasant stay in our unit and hope to return soon!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing