“Rehearsal dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2018

party of 22 on a Friday night, We had a prearranged dinner with a specific menu. I was annoyed that we weren't greeted once we sat. It seemed like it took a long time to get things moving. However, once the server came into the room she took control and managed to meet all our expectations. The food was good seasoned well. We had app's which included calamari, mozz sticks and anitpasto. The calamari was melt in your mouth tender. The mozz sticks appeared to be frozen but good. The meal included choices of Eggplant or chicken parm. Both very good. There was also Chicken or Tilapia Franchese. I had the chicken- it was pretty tasty. Overall I was surprised by the food. I've lived in the area over 30 years and it was my first time there. The rest of the dining room was packed so they must be doing it right.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I have had better garlic rolls. The mozzarella stick appetizer was a typical frozen food item. Started with one server, passed off to another. Not a good move when you have guests to attend to. Owner and wife walk around, not a care in the world- no smiles, no help to staff. Website has expired coupons they don't honor. Pizza was good. Ordered 1, and when delivered ordered another. Cook forgot to make it until we said something because we were waiting so long to eat. I would not return. Do yourself a favor and drive to Zuccarelli's in Margate. Delish!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Friendly atmosphere and good service.
I will definitely return for the great food we had especially the home made garlic rolls.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

We come to this place quite often because of the food and the staff. We have always a consistent positive experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I was very surprised that this went from a top-notch family restaurant to what it is today the food was no better than a chain restaurant if not worse service was very slow charge top dollar for soda and only allowed 2 the only thing they still got going for them is the garlic rolls were still tasty