“Suite was very clean, comfortable and quiet! I'll stay again!”

Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #15 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Suite was very clean, comfortable and quiet! I'll stay again!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We had a 1 bedroom suite with a very comfortable bed. There was a small baby next door but we only heard them in the hallway... The rooms are very well insulated. The staff is very friendly and made us feel at home. I will stay here every time I visit Tallahassee!

• Stayed December 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Umbria, Italy
Reviewed 23 December 2011

After a long drive, we were delighted to find somewhere clean and quiet, where there desk staff were friendly and everything in the room worked well. The bed was comfortable and the room rate was very reasonable. No complaints at all, and we would stay with Candlewood Suites again without hesitation.

Room Tip: All rooms are off the road. We were on the ground floor, near reception, and were not disturbed at a...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed here December 21st. I was driving around Tallahassee looking for a place to overnight that took pets, and came upon this hotel. The staff at the desk were very friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I had no idea the rooms had a full kitchen within them. AMAZING! The appliances were new and the room was so cozy. The room itself was like a little vacation. The internet was a wee bit slow but I appreciated that I didn't have to take extra steps like some hotels to get the wifi to work.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The location, room and facilities were all quite good and if it wasn't for the condescending nature of the staff we would have been happy with our stay - still you might be luckier

Room Tip: It can be a long way to the elevator so keep that in mind when asking for your room
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Telluride, Colorado
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Rm 126. Arrival Nov 26. Room was very nice, impeccably clean and neat. First stay with Candlewood. Loved having the small "grocery" available with a wide selection of items for sale. Free DVD selection at Front Desk. Quick one-night stay, but impressed with all aspects. I would definitely stay here again when in Tallahassee.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I have just spent 5 nights here. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, I stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights across the S.E. so I have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & I am picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). The room was clean with microwave, coffeepot, full size refrigerator, stove and basic utensils and pans so you can cook your meals if you so desire. Outdoor pool to cool to use while I was there. Because it has a mini kitchenette they do not serve breakfast, just coffee. The hotel was clean and well appointed, staff was friendly.

My only complaint is that my first 2 days they were having a problem with hot water after calling the front desk I had hot water for my shower in about 5 minutes. ( this was not do to AM rush, I wasn't showering till 11:30 AM)

Remember this is a suite hotel and like all of the suite hotels they give you more amenities in the room but room service is only once per week, so if you need a change of sheets or clean towels you go to the front desk and do it yourself.

The staff is courteous & helpful & friendly. Overall it’s not the Ritz, but my stay was pleasant and comfortable and the location is convenient (and safe) to Tallahassee, it is a good value for your buck.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank traveling_frank
orlando
Reviewed 6 November 2011

This was our first stay here and also came for FSU parents weekend Oct 28 and 29. Everything was good about the hotel except for the lack of hot water. When I told the front desk this they said this is what happens when everyone takes a shower at the same time! We have reservations for three rooms here for graduation in April. I hope they resolve the problem by then.....

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family