“Unexpectedly, the best espresso I had in a long time”
Review of Catalina Cafe

Catalina Cafe
Ranked #2 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Tallahassee
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Ok, we live in Miami. We have good Cuban coffee and italian espresso around the corner, everyday. We are serious about our coffee (espresso). We had a stopover in Tallahassee during a road trip and for breakfast I found this cafe a few blocks from the hotel, as we were heading down south. Hands down, the best cortadito we had in years! And the sandwiches were great too. But the coffee!!! Just makes me want to stop over again there during my next trip...

Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

Came here in reviews for the coffee and food, but want to rave about the coffee-passionate staff for their guidance and customization of our orders. I'm loving my dark chocolate and almond milk mocha!

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

We haven't had such great coffee since our time in Europe....incredible. I love their cappuccino and my husband their mochas, too. Consistently great at all their locations.

Their food and desserts are out of this world also. A fantastic place to just hang out.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Hands down one of the best soy lattes I've ever had. This location has a casual vibe with a good music selection. You can come and stay for some good quality pastries, bagels, and sandwiches. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

this restaurant is a great concept! fabulous coffee, some gluten free items (if you get there in time). people working there seem to have no concept that others ordering have jobs--a friend waited 15 minutes for a specialty coffee--and finally had to leave without it because it wasn't finished! lovely menu items and coffees--servers friend, not time-conscious--don't expect to be in and out in any short time! (I've visited 4 times and the same thing each time!)