“Breakfast”
Review of Catalina Cafe

Catalina Cafe
Ranked #2 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Tallahassee
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

On our last day visiting our daughter at FSU, we had breakfast here. What a delight. The cafe con leche was delicious and our breakfast sandwiches were great. Loved the hip style of the place and the paintings on the wall were fabulous. Reminded us of a Starbucks but with 10x more character and the food was delicious!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

You need to try the café con leche here. If you've had it in South America or Europe, you won't be disappointed here. You'll have to wait probably a little longer than you would for a café con leche but it's worth it.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I've been frequenting CC since the current owners moved in over 5 years ago now I think. Can't believe it has taken this long to write a review LOL Well, simply put this is my Cheers bar. I spend a few hours a week here. My daughter and I like to play Pokemon or chat with the staff and other regulars who are part of our Catalina family. Maurice and Tricia are awesome owners and we love Rachel, she's our favorite barista. The coffee is great, much better than chain establishments. We prefer to support locally owned businesses. The food is great as well. Simple sandwiches and wraps, baked treats as well. If you're looking for great coffee and a nice place to hangout for an hour then Catalina Cafe won't disappoint.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Lunch sandwiches are very good and reasonably priced. The downtown location is tucked into the one kind of high rise office building on College Avenue across from Jasmine. Sandwiches are excellent quality and Catalina is a fine addition to the downtown lunch menu!

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The tofu taco was really good. The black beans and rice was extremely salty. The atmosphere is nice and welcoming. The cost is reasonable. The decor is very sheek. The girl at the counter was friendly. There was not a long wait for the food.