See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Walked into uncleaned room. Someone's sock on floor..dirty carpet..obviously not vacuumed. Only 2 towels and no toilet paper. Juice, coffee, and a packaged honey bun for the breakfast. Will not stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

It's a $50 2 full size bed room. It's what you would expect for $50. If it were a $60 room it would get a terrible rating, but it's a $50 room with 2 beds in it, so it gets average. Yes it's dirty, and yes it attracts individuals of a questionable character. It's only $40 for 1 bed. I haven't been a costed or murdered while I have been here, I haven't even heard any gunfire or screams. In fact there is a disarming silence in the room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2016

This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed at. The carpet needed vacuumed. The walls were dirty, dry wall tape coming off. Curtains were dirty and hanging crooked. Hole in ceiling. No microwave or fridge. Furniture was old and dirty. Would have asked for money back and leave but, felt that you wouldn't want to piss the girl behind the counter off. There was a quarter inch of toilet paper on roll. Toilet wouldn't flush. This place is an embarrassment for choice hotels.

Room Tip: Don't stay there. Should have slept in vehicle instead.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times when all the other hotels in Tallahassee are sold out. I'm a truck driver so this place is very ideal because it's near I-10. I have seen some major improvements!!! I was surprised when entering my room that they just upgraded to wall mounted flat screen TVs! When I checked out, I spoke with the kind gentleman at the front, I think he was the manager, and he was explaining that they are going renovate and upgrade a lot of stuff! I think this will be my new regular Tallahassee hotel from now on!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

Good place to stay, was just passing through and needed a place to stay for the night. It was very good room for the cheap prices! Looks like they just renovated. Breakfast is not much. But no complaints. The hotel is very close to a few good restaurants, and bar. The staff was super friendly and considerate!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo