Rodeway Inn
US$119
FourPoints.com
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$117
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$130
US$119
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$52
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
US$99
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2017

you get what yo pay for. the Free wifi isnt in back hotel i was told the next morning too late for me very nice

a cheap motel for a cheap price. if you can afford a little more try elsewhere

good buffet at Kaseys across the street though

Room Tip: do not count on the wifi
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2016

I'm not sure if was because it was a free night but this place is bad. The two girls at check in were lazy, inefficient and rude. Room 307 greeted us with a live baby roach in the bathroom and an unclean stain in the toilet. We had 2 double beds with a table in between. The area between the table and each bed had so many food crumbs on the floor that we could have thrown a cocktail party. This room hasn't been well cleaned in a long time. My bedsheets had small blood (or red) stains that I didn't notice until the next day. There's no water fountain in the hotel so in the morning I took my pills with a half a glass of orange juice from the breakfast area. The juice tasted bad but I had chugged it with my pills. One minute later I threw up everything in the parking lot. I told the owner and he changed the juice. I would only stay here again if my car was the only other choice - and then it would be a close call.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2016

There were some rips in the wallpaper next to the bed. But other then that the room seemed clean. Reading the other reviews on this website really freaked me out about staying there. But it wasn't so bad and it was nice and close to the stadium.

Room Tip: Try to book on the third floor. That's where our room was and it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Walked into uncleaned room. Someone's sock on floor..dirty carpet..obviously not vacuumed. Only 2 towels and no toilet paper. Juice, coffee, and a packaged honey bun for the breakfast. Will not stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family