See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I have had to take a few day too cool down over our experience at Rodeway Inn. My husband was showering when the tub burst under him and he fell out of the tub. Though he didn't need emergency care, he will be in pain a few more days I am sure. It has already been 4 days and he is fairly stiff and hurting. The manager was rude and unapologetic. We won't be staying there again. We have family in the area and a large family that each house hold takes turns vacationing there. I'll be telling them to stay away from Rodeway Inn!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2017

This is the worst motel I've ever stayed in. We checked in late and good thing we did. Something flew into my hair when we walked into the room for the first time. In the light of day I could see the place was overrun with roaches. I have never felt so dirty by staying in a place before in my life. When we left I felt dirtier than when we arrived. The breakfast was a dirty disaster area, too. The pictures look nice, but this place is the WORST DUMP I'VE EVER BEEN IN. TAKE MY ADVICE, DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this dump...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2017

you get what yo pay for. the Free wifi isnt in back hotel i was told the next morning too late for me very nice

a cheap motel for a cheap price. if you can afford a little more try elsewhere

good buffet at Kaseys across the street though

Room Tip: do not count on the wifi
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2016

I'm not sure if was because it was a free night but this place is bad. The two girls at check in were lazy, inefficient and rude. Room 307 greeted us with a live baby roach in the bathroom and an unclean stain in the toilet. We had 2 double beds with a table in between. The area between the table and each bed had so many food crumbs on the floor that we could have thrown a cocktail party. This room hasn't been well cleaned in a long time. My bedsheets had small blood (or red) stains that I didn't notice until the next day. There's no water fountain in the hotel so in the morning I took my pills with a half a glass of orange juice from the breakfast area. The juice tasted bad but I had chugged it with my pills. One minute later I threw up everything in the parking lot. I told the owner and he changed the juice. I would only stay here again if my car was the only other choice - and then it would be a close call.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2016

There were some rips in the wallpaper next to the bed. But other then that the room seemed clean. Reading the other reviews on this website really freaked me out about staying there. But it wasn't so bad and it was nice and close to the stadium.

Room Tip: Try to book on the third floor. That's where our room was and it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple