Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanapalachee parkwaythe breakfast areacookiesstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayhotel staffwould stay againeasy accessexcellent stayfront desk staffbusiness tripconvenient locationwafflesparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Hotel well meets the standards of Hampton Inn, I found the rooms nice and clean, I will stay there again, front desk is very friendly

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bubba086
Reviewed 25 January 2012

The staff here is really what makes this place special. The breakfast girl Denise was always a pleasure to talk with and has a great work attitude. Ashley addressed our reservation concern and helped us to setup reservations for dinner nearby. Leslie the night auditor was a great help to me and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank oceantravelFLA
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel fairly often recently. I always stay at Hamptons when I travel for business, which is often. I chose this location in Tallahassee because it's the lowest priced one in the area. The hotel itself is ok...it's a standard issue Hampton...however, I will keep coming back because the staff is really good. Very accommodating and friendly, and they make you feel like you're staying at their house as opposed to a hotel. Leslie is fun to talk with, and the day time staff are all super.

The hotel just underwent a renovation and it's spruced up now. The rooms could probably use a renovation themselves but they are good enough for a mid-quality Hampton.

However, as I said above, the staff is what makes this hotel the place I'll keep coming back to. They are all truly top notch.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Even with the reconstruction that has been going on, this Hampton has done an excellent job of making the stays wonderful. The staff has gone the extra mile to ensure that everything was right. Having been in the business, I would stay that the reconstruction has been by far a very easy transition for the persons staying at this Hampton Inn. A big and well deserved KUDO to all.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Seminole1945
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed at the Hampton inn for an out of town football. The staff was great and helpful. The room was clean and you got a hot breakfast included. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends