“Nice restaurant with great food”

Miguelitos Taqueria Y Tequilas
Ranked #435 of 2,604 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We went there based on the recommendation of family that live in the Tampa area. I found the place clean and our server was excellent. Most importantly, the food was really delicious and the proportions reasonably sized for the price. The guacamole and queso dip were really good, so good in fact we ordered seconds. We went for dinner on a Saturday night and felt it was a nice place for families, but it does seem like a starting off stop for some of the locals heading out to party, but we didn't run into any issues. We had no problem parking. The prices are a little high, but then again, it was a really good meal, so worth the price. Overall, I would recommend but if going with family and young kids, maybe avoid late Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Miguels wins this face off in Mexican food. Not sure how they want to be identified but service started with a whatever attitude from the hostess, wasn't sure do I asked Are you still open? Food was okay with shrimp tacos being our favorite and beef enchiladas kind of bland. Rice and beans were good and salsa was better than most. Service was so so, but being some of the only diners in the place the service was not very attentive but was so so.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We were walking in the area and looking for a light snack. We stopped at Miguelitos and loved it. The bartender helped up pick our tapas by explaining the menu to us. It was very good. To add to our pleasure he had a marguerita special which it was great. The outdoor seating was unusual and had a great lighted bar.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

We went to Miguelitos for the first time Saturday afternoon for early dinner. We were very pleasantly surprised. We have been to Miguel’s many times and lately the sister restaurant has not been too good. Miguelito’s on the other hand was very nice and upscale, the service was very attentive and the drinks and food were terrific. I had the fajitas which were very good and my wife had the chimichanga which she said was also very good. We each had the large margarita and it was powerful and terrific. I highly recommend this restaurant for good Mexican food.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Best steak fajitas anywhere. I literally come here for those the steak is just amazing. All of the food here is great and very authentic. I like that you can mix and match a bunch of smaller items here. The guacamole is so yummy and you can either get it fully prepared or you can make it yourself which I think is a cool idea. The queso is also the best queso I’ve ever had in my life. If you want a non alcoholic drink that’s very refreshing they have a watermelon Agua Fresca, but the house margarita is the best margarita in town. There is an inside and an outside area but the outside area is predominantly the best place to sit. You can dine under the stars but it also has a full cover if it’s raining or cold so you can still sit out there. They also have a ton of fans if it’s hot, and heaters if it’s cold. This is a good place to go for couples, families, groups and parties. They have a bottomless mimosa brunch on weekends for 12$ which is a great deal. There is a good amount of parking here too. All of the staff are always friendly and the service is prompt and accommodating.

Been to Miguelitos Taqueria Y Tequilas? Share your experiences!