US$151
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$139
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$111
US$101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffrecommend this hotelparking lotthe general managerraymond james stadiumspring trainingbusch gardensshort driveeasy accesswalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgery
Reviewed May 23, 2018

We stayed here overnight and were appalled at the condition of our room. The shower dripped and tub stopper did not work so a soothing bath was out of the question. The shower curtain had holes in it, large enough to put your hand through and the shower rod has fallen out of the wall in the past evidenced by a botched patch job. The toilet must have been replaced at one time or another, as the caulking job was that of an amateur! The sink faucet was dirty and the back of the bathroom door looked as though it was peeled from the bottom up! The air conditioner, where cold enough, had a build up of black mold and encrusted with dirt/dust just inside the vents, visible to the naked eye. The wall that the air conditioner is secured on has water damaged and paint peeling! There is also black mold up in the corner of the ceiling. Wires were dangling from the wall TV and the bed mattress was old and worn out. The morning breakfast area was large and offered a variety of breakfast items both hot and cold. The sausage was over cooked and the scrambled eggs were tasteless. This hotel does not offer airport shuttle, is close to restaurants which deliver, Internet and breakfast are free.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Tampa Central. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

This hotel is in bad need of maintenance. Renovation would be much better than trying to patch the problems the rooms have. As close as it is to the Airport I am surprised there is not shuttle service. I will not recommend this hotel and would only stay there again if I see it has been renovated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Tampa Central La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

This is the best place to stay. We stay here every time we come to Tampa. The manager "the G man " is the best. He always has a smile and the staff are courteous and professional. This hotel is centrally located in middle of everything food, shopping, nail spa's and minutes away from the whole foods store. So much around here and a Walmart next door for those last minute beach necessities. I highly recommend this hotel .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise R
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Tampa Central La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great stay. I'm not sure if the guy up front was a manager or franchise owner, but he sure acted like an owner. He really connected with us. Great job. We had only a few Kleenex in the room, allergy season, I went to the front desk and he gave me a box for the room and one for my car. Nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I had to stay at this location for 10 nights due to a flood in my apt. I chose you because I have a cat. I have been in hotels before that accepted pets and you can always tell the rooms which had animals in them because they are run down or smell bad. This was not the case in the LaQuinta! The room was spotless and odorless, the bed was comfortable and the room spacious. The housekeeping staff refreshed it daily and were very nice. Also, I want to praise the front desk manager, "G" Patel. What an asset you have in him. I wish he was the face of my business! He was incredibly welcoming and seemed genuinely concerned for my comfort and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. I watched his interaction with other guests and he is the same with everyone, warm and friendly. He is the perfect example of what great customer service should look like. Thank you G, and thank you for a great home away from home LaQuinta!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018