“Fantastic Cupcakes!”
Review of Sprinkles

Sprinkles
Ranked #12 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed April 17, 2017

We ordered up a dozen assorted cupcakes for a special occasion and they were delicious! I really like the Cupcake ATM out front although we didn't use it lol.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a snack . Took me a while to choose a cupcake , so instead of buying just one , bought a half a dozen :) The dark chocolate cupcake is my favorite. Will definitely come back for more.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

This is an interesting place with cupcake ATMS .
The cupcakes are soft and moist
We tried the red velvet cake ,dark chocolate and the chocolate marsh mellow and it was delicious

Reviewed February 27, 2017

First, $3.75 for an average sized, average tasting cupcake, really??? Here we go again with overpriced stuff in Hyde Park. Stopped in there to celebrate a birthday and unfortunately, was disappointed in the flavors: *red velvet - icing should've been a sweet, cream cheese - but, the flavor was missing big time, *chocolate w/dark chocolate - pretty good, *carrot - again, icing was super blah! They definitely looked better than they tasted. I honestly don't know how they've become so popular with these bland-tasting cupcakes.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I got a chocolate cupcake from the only cupcake ATM I know of. You choose a cupcake pay and the machine brings the cupcake to you. Very cool an the cupcake was very rich.

1  Thank Coaster C

Been to Sprinkles? Share your experiences!