“Best Cupcakes in Tampa”
Review of Sprinkles

Sprinkles
Ranked #12 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Sprinkles cupcakes in Tampa is overall amazing. The first thing you notice when you walk by the establishment is their Cupcake ATM which is basically a vending machine for cupcakes, and it is open all day, almost every day of the year. Upon entering the establishment, you are greeted by the bright colors of the interior decor which really makes you happy, even if the store itself is quite small. There is a display lined with tons of cupcakes for you to choose from, there were even gluten free, sugar-free, and vegan versions of their classic cupcakes. I had decided on their vegan red velvet cupcake, which in my opinion actually tastes better than a regular cupcake, it was very moist, and it was not overly sweet, the cupcakes even had smelled very fresh. The employee that had served me was very kind and I had felt like she had really enjoyed her job working there. All in all this joint was a fantastic experience and I would definitely recommend you to go there and try out their cupcakes.

1  Thank Keasha Z

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Great service, great cupcakes, great location in Hyde park village, and superb overall experience. A must do when ur needing to take care of that sweet tooth.

1  Thank tampatod
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here one afternoon in Hyde Park, tastes decent nothing to brag about but then again I'm a cupcake snob!!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We ordered up a dozen assorted cupcakes for a special occasion and they were delicious! I really like the Cupcake ATM out front although we didn't use it lol.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a snack . Took me a while to choose a cupcake , so instead of buying just one , bought a half a dozen :) The dark chocolate cupcake is my favorite. Will definitely come back for more.

Been to Sprinkles? Share your experiences!