“Corn dip, Scallops & Bread Pudding”
Review of On Swann

On Swann
Ranked #9 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful, relaxed experience for a large group of people. With the exception of uncomfortable metal chairs, it couldn't have been better. I highly recommend the corn dip, scallops and bread pudding with vanilla gelato! Customer service was also exceptional!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I walked into this fairly new restaurant in Hyde Park Village and all I could say was wow! I loved the whole look of it. The colors the ambiance, it was all so inviting . We were greeted warmly by the host and even more warmly by a gentleman standing nearby as we were ushered to our table. We found out later, when he dropped by our table to chat, that the gentleman was one of the owners.
I selected the BLTA ( bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwich) it was amazing! A friend had the kale salad which she loved and another friend had the grilled cheese which she proclaimed as heavenly. For the table we ordered the chips and Parmesan dusted fries. Everything was delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. We weren't in a rush but the service was prompt if we had been.
When the owner came by we commented on the fabulous decor and he offered to give us an insiders tour which one of us took him up on. I couldn't bring myself to leave the table but heard the tour was enjoyable. There are hidden works of art in the duct work (done by the owners children) and lots of interesting focal points that might be missed by the casual observer.
I've heard that the noise level can be an issue to some diners and maybe it's worse in the evening but we found no issue with it.
We really enjoyed our meal, the service and the experience of dining at On Swann.
It could be my new favorite place in town!

1  Thank 2flyby
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Sooooo good! My advice is to get 2-3 meals per 4 people and share family style! You will want to taste everything and the portions are large. Four of us (two men, two women) ordered the salad, short rib pasta, burger, and cauliflower, everyone was stuffed! Ordered an excellent bottle of wine as well. Our server was fantastic and very attentive.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

So i came here with my friend for brunch/lunch and i ordered the chicken burger which was delicious. However we ordered the olive platter for an appetizer and i found a hair in it. HOW DISGUSTING! The waitress didn't even give me a choice of whether i wanted it off the check or if i wanted a new one, she automatically kept it on my bill! So rude!

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Friday night packed house and we soon understood why. Great ambiance, vibe and food. Unhurried by very attentive, calm, wait staff - dinner was well prepared and beautifully presented. Dinner for two with a great Sonoma cab was $110. We wish we had this in Toronto.....

Been to On Swann? Share your experiences!