“Lovely Anniversary Dinner”
Review of On Swann

On Swann
Ranked #9 of 2,706 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent service and delicious cocktails. Attention to details, is their expertise.
Can’t wait to return. Oh...and the prices are good too!

Reviewed December 13, 2017

"On Swann" is a very beautiful restaurant in Hyde Park Village,
Although we feel as my table's waiter who goes by the name of Nicholas did not welcome us there at all.
I understand "On Swann" is not a high end restaurant but the Nicholas's service was substandard, especially when he kept asking me and my friend if we were done with our food or not.
Usually, I don't mind but actually appreciate the thoughtfulness from the staffs. But Nicholas's attitude did not feel welcoming towards us and he seemed to want to rush us out. Thus we could not enjoy our dinner.
Overall, Im not so sure if I would come back to "On Swann" but it is an absolutely beautiful restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We arrive right when they opened at 5 pm on a Sunday evening expecting to face an empty room. Seating filled up very quickly and bustled throughout our timer there for an early dinner before leaving for a 7:30 pm show downtown. Our service was efficient and very personable. The menu had may creative options.

We ate a couple of appetizers, which were very tasty... fried rice balls and the french fries were a great start. I ordered garlic roasted chicken which sounds basic and homey, but it was delicious and moist. The miniature heirloom carrots, potato puree made delicious sides for my HALF a chicken! (The menu didn't mention the portion size so I was pleasantly surprised and able to pack half of it for another meal.)

I will return for another meal here at On Swann at my next opportunity!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

John, Trudy, and their team have certainly hit the mark with an exceptional restaurant. You feel like you are coming to dinner at an old friend's house. Well trained and knowledgeable staff. Loved the bead hand carved in the middle of the dining room, amazing attention to detail ( even the silverware is antique...). Salmon Rillette, Pomme Frits , Scallops were perfectly prepared, and the Short Rib Entree amazed.
Very reasonable prices as well ! Continued success !
The Walters

Reviewed December 10, 2017

My wife and I dined here for our wedding anniversary. It is in a lovely area and we sat outside on a warm evening, the food was fantastic with excellent service, we only just ordered the meatballs and within two minutes they arrived at the table.

This restaurant was recommended to us and I would recommend it to other couples, we will certainly be going back there to eat.

Been to On Swann? Share your experiences!