“Excellent stay in Tampa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
over22
Sebring, Florida
“Excellent stay in Tampa”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location of this vacation rental was excellent and it was also very, very quiet which I loved. The suite I had was clean, relaxing, and very comfortable. The instructions Dahlia gave me were great and she was a great host also. It was a really nice place to stay at while I was in Tampa and I highly recommend this suite to anybody that needs a place to stay in Tampa. Thank you Dahlia for a great stay in your suite.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tyler R
Beaver Dam, United States
“Perfect place to sleep after a long day with family”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We arrived early on the day of our check in and the owner was very friendly and helpful. They emailed the instructions to me and when we walked in the room we were very pleased with the space. They accommodated my family quite well and we were happy to have a comfortable place to relax, unwind with the cable tv, and take a hot shower. We left very early in the morning and never used the pool. I would recommend this suite. Great value for the price.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2017
Tyler was great to have. He left the room in great condition. I would be glad to have him again in the future! Thanks for staying with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing