SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
US$127
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$108
US$99
Hampton.com
US$68
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$119
US$149
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$124
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$129
US$85
US$130
US$109
All reviewsfront desksitting areaclean propertywork spacethe breakfast areaoatmealbed was comfortabletoilet paperthe room was nicewould stay here againhot breakfastcoffee makerwhirlpoolcouchmicrowavemalllinens
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This Springhill Suites doesn't disappoint! Large clean room with a sitting area, fantastic breakfast selection whether you want a cold or hot meal. Plenty of room in the breakfast area. When we arrived on Tuesday evening we were told a manager's reception was going on in the breakfast area. Beer, wine, pizza, nuts and chips were available to the guests at no cost. We were told this was offered every Tuesday and Wednesday evening. Quite a nice surprise after a long day of travel. The hotel was located right off of I-75. It was a good value at $99 a night and I would stay here again. If you are a fan of HSN shopping, they have an outlet store about 8 blocks from the hotel, which I did some shopping at after breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank luvtravel99
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Motel was very clean and staff very friendly.Hot breakfast starting every morning at 6:00am. Managers reception every Tuesday and Wednesday with free food,beer,wine and non alcoholic beverages. All around great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Georgiaboy1234
Reviewed March 28, 2011

We stayed here with my daughter's soccer team and their families in February 2011 and then again this past weekend. Both stays were great. The team had two early games and had to have breakfast at 6 am, but the hotel doesn't serve theirs until 7 am. We asked if they could have some juice available and the toaster turned on so we could bring in our own food. We were shocked when we came down that the entire breakfast was served and ready!!! Coffee brewed, waffle batter mixed, eggs and sausages prepared. Kudos!

The rooms are very well kept and housekeeping (although late in the day) does a good job. Blankets, extra towels and toiletries are readily available at the front desk.

Our team brought in food and we used their eating facility which is spacious. They were quick to offer assistance getting us plates and utensils.

The refrigerator in the room is the small kind, no freezer. Small microwave. One TV between beds and living room area. AC worked great!

We have been here twice this year and if we come back to the area we will definitely want to come back.

Laundry room facility onsite, no business center (but they have a laptop in the common area you can use), conference room was medium sized.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Travel4Soccer11
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Me and my family enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast was great, the room was excellent, we had no complaints at all. Everything was clean and my family really enjoyed Tampa, FL. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MsT2011
Reviewed February 17, 2011

This hotel is very well located close to the interestate which provided me good access to the places I need to go to. The room was very clean and spacious and although is the older type o SpringHill Suites it has been very well kept. That staff was very friendly and accomodating and we were given a late c/o which really helped me since I was traveling on Business with my girlfriend and she need to wait in the room, while I attended a meeting. Overall I feel the hotel is very good and it met my expectations. I will probably return if I come back to the Tampa/Brandon area

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business