“Bay leave restaurant”

Bay Leaves Indian Cuisine
Ranked #496 of 2,738 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Took my family for dinner last week. Rave reviews came from all including children. We sampled several appetizers, curries and tandoori dishes. Currently best Indian food in Tampa area

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Everyone is very courteous. I went for the lunch buffet twice and intend to return for dinner. The buffet was fresh and was replenished several times while I was there. A delicious bargain!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Nice indian cuisine. Vegetarian options are just like any other indian cuisine but delicious. Samosa chat is a must try. The most important thing that service is fast . The staff was almost running. Definitely visit again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Heard about this place from Trip Ad. Near Waters and Dale Mabry, it's easy to miss in the small strip mall. Once inside, it's clean and the service is friendly. The food is very good. We shared the chicken tikha masala and the chicken saag. You can get it mild and add hot spices at your table. We ordered the vegetable dish, but for some reason, they added the hot peppers even though we asked for all dishes to be mild. So after I burned my mouth and got the hot sweats, I couldn't taste the other food. They were very nice and said that they were sorry for the mix-up. My friend said that all her food was very good. She loves spicy, Indian food. Get there early, because they get busy fast. Get the rosemary nonne (bread).

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018

The food was great and the attention to detail from the staff was refreshing. The potato cakes were divine as an appetizer and the lamb curry phenomenal. The portions are generous and the leftovers tasted even better the next day!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Bay Leaves Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!