“Favorite Spot in Tampa”
Review of Armature Works

Armature Works
Ranked #35 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You won't find a more ideal spot in Tampa than Armature Works. Set up with multiple restaurants, there's something for everyone: BBQ, Cuban, pizza, ramen, empanadas, sushi, and more. Sit inside at tables or couches, or outside in the pavilion, on the lawn, or in Adirondack chairs facing the river. Music, events all the week, and more. Walk the riverfront, hop a water taxi, or even paddle board. I'll say it again: this is my favorite spot in Tampa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the inside. There was so much to look at and I loved the industrial feel. We had the BBQ and it was excellent. We went on a Monday and we found plenty of seating options and did not pay to park. The outside provided a nice river view. I am glad the stranger next to me on the plane recommended it!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I was on a husiness trip and invited to this location. Ipon arrival, I could see a big watehouse style building that didn’t look like much from the parking lot. To my surprise, when we entered, this was an amazing culinary melting pot with so many options it took me a while to decide what to get. From Italian and Asian, to Cuban cuisines, there was something for everyone. I opted for some Ramen (Shoyu) and it was delicious! There’s also an outdoor area with a great stage for live events. I wish there was something like this near where I live. Definitely coming back on my next visit to Tampa!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

What a great idea to re-purpose a warehouse!! Lots of locals there and it was always crowded both times that we visited. We had pizza for lunch one day - it wasn't our favorite. The cookies at one of the restaurants were amazing - we bought several to take back to our hotel. We met some friendly locals and enjoyed a glass of wine with them. Great place to hang out and meet some of the local Floridians.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

sooo many food and drink options for everyone! Beautiful crafts for purchase and gorgeous views from the patio.