US$151
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
SailportSuites.com
US$121
US$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewsmanager rajstay an extra nightleisure stayfront deskdefinitely stay here againhave stayed at severalthe general managertampa airportmaintenance mannice breakfastnight's sleepearly flightfridge and microwaveice machinean upgradeup to daterooms are clean
Reviewed May 18, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
GMTampa33634, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Reviewed May 15, 2017

I stayed with this hotel brand before in another state and it was wonderful. This branch was not even worth an adjective. The customer service was terrible upon my check in. I didnt even speak to anyone on the front desk for an entire week prior my check in! That should have been a sign to cancel the reservation.
Arriving into town I knew the hotel shuttle will not be there waiting as I was told two weeks prior (seeing that the few days upon my arrival the telephone was never answered). So I called once again expecting no answer; guess what someone answer (only after four days of not doing so). Requested a shuttle to pick me up to be told I will have a ten to twenty minute wait! I not only called weeks in advance of my late arrival, I also emailed this hotel and no results. I ended up catching a taxi to the hotel to be told I should have called to say I was doing so and now they have to pay the shuttle driver (why I was told that is beyond me).
Thereafter, check in was in utter silence; the room not only old and musty, the air conditioning unit was not working. I was livid! I just was highly disappointed and have not even settled in yet. How can I at this point!
The next few days there is only one person who actually made the stay at this place bareable Kalel. Each and eveytime I saw him he was courteous and greeted with a smile each and eveytime. Thank you Kalel! It's truly small acts like that guests are looking for and can make a world of difference on however their day may be going.
The poor customer service, minimal breakfast options, and terrible commnication skills from this hotel is something I do not tolerate especially looking from the outside
I will not stay at this hotel chain ever again. Lost a loyal customer.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
GMTampa33634, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Michelle M,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed May 14, 2017

I had to call for the shuttle to arrive, spoke to desk clerk and she says the shuttle will be there in about 10 minutes and please call and let us know that you were picked up safely !!! Who does that ??? Very impressed.
I arrived about 10 Am and they were getting my room ready as quick as possible.
Room was clean and comfortable, near the airport, pool area was good and clean.
Very accommodating. Will definitely stay again.
I cant say enough about your staff while I was there. Thank You

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Steven C,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We enjoyed having you here, and hope that you will come and stay again next time traveling through!

Reviewed May 8, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
GMTampa33634, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017