US$209
US$161
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$106
SailportSuites.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
US$102
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$98
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$149
US$139
All reviewsmanager rajstay an extra nightleisure stayfront deskdefinitely stay here againhave stayed at severalthe general managertampa airportmaintenance mannice breakfastnight's sleepearly flightfridge and microwaveice machinean upgradeup to daterooms are clean
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The accommodations were as one would expect, which is to say the room was clean and had all the typical amenities. What I found excellent was the staff. They went a long way out of their way to make sure that my stay was as comfortable as they could make it. They also went above and beyond helping me with my business needs.

I stayed with them for about 3 weeks, so I got to know the staff well. and I found them friendly and eager to help.

Thanks Guys!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

ChristopherWWebster,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

This was a last min option for us, and we were a little worried because our company normally places us at a Marriott or Hyatt location. However, upon arriving we noticed the great renovation that took place. The hotel definitely has a comfortable modern feel. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and up to date. The service was just as wonderful. There were 2 employees that made my stay very welcoming! Brittany the front desk attendant, and one of the house keepers (can't remember her name) they were on top of everything! I even thought Brittany was a manager but she corrected me upon check out. I hope you get that promotion! As for the hotel, keep it up!

Thanks for the great service!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dennis B,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel! I stayed here with my boyfriend for just one night for my birthday, but after we checked in we wished our stay was longer. Steve at the front desk was more than helpful and efficient when checking us in, and helped us with a smile with some requests. The room and bed were absolutely wonderful and clean! I can’t thank Country Inn enough for a lovely night in!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for your review and comments regarding our bed and front desk. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed October 30, 2017