All reviews separate shower and toilet frosted glass front desk bruce b downs room layout sleeping area complimentary breakfast was good business park the breakfast area yogurt refrigerator and microwave waffle maker general manager king suite good nights sleep very nice hotel sofa bed
Reviewed July 21, 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. Warm greeting when I arrived. Very functional room, nice layout and great breakfast!! Would definitely stay here again the next time I am in town for business in this area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the MARRIOTT SPRINGHILL SUITES TAMPA NORTH. We always love hearing feedback, especially from our business guests. We strive to exceed the Marriott standard through our service and amenities. One thing, we do try to spoil our guests by is the Tuesday night Mix and Mingle, from 5:30-7:00 pm. Whenever you find yourself in the area or looking for another business hotel, please do not hesitate to call me for I can always give you the best service. Thank you once again in taking the time to review our hotel and telling us about your experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend, for my son's baseball tournament. Great room! Everything you expect from Marriott. The breakfast was hot, eggs biscuits, gravy, waffles, perfect start to the morning and the price is right. This is a repeat stay for me and my family for sure. Close to resteraunts and everything you might need or want.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate and love hearing all kinds of feedback. It sounds like you had a great stay and you were able to partake in all of the Springhill Suites amenities: from hot breakfast, room layout, and wonderful staff. You said yourself, "this is for sure a return visit for my family and I." Please don't break your promise, you and your family will always be welcomed home with a smile and a friendly greeting!

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Visited for a short 2 night stay with our dog and had a great time. The staff was fanatastic, especially front office day manager, Lauren Ficarrotta. She took care of my family from the time we checked in by getting us a top floor suite away from noise of the elevator and street. We were very happy with the suite room 528.

Nice open grass areas and sidewalks to take your dog for a walk and the breakfast Buffett was great with a large selection.

There is a nice outside area to sit and eat your breakfast if you choose to bring your dog down.

The only minor complaint was it took a long time to get hot water for showers or out of the sink both days. It took longer on the morning of checkout, Sunday, to get hot water from the shower vs on Saturday.

Also if you want bottled water best to stop at a store and bring with you to room as a bottle of water at the front desk is around $2.65 per bottle...ouch!

Room tip: High floor away from road is room 528
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on through feedback. It sounds like overall you had a great stay. We strive for excellence with all our guests, but this time we were not able to service your issues right away. We do apologize that you had water issues both nights you were with us. If this may occur again, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk for they could be able to better service your needs. We do not want you to have an unhappy stay and we will do our best to render any issues. Please remember we are always pet friendly with the wider green grass and the open area. We try to accommodate all guests in a timely manner, even our four legged furry friends. Please do not hesitate to contact me at (813) 558-0300, if you would like to talk about any other issues that may have occurred. I look forward to speaking with you and hopefully seeing you on another visit to Tampa.

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for my family reunion for 4 days last week. The hotel was nice, clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were a nice size. My king room had a separate space for the shower and the toliet...which i liked. There was a mini fridge/microwave in the room as well. This came in handy because there is a Publix down the street. There's a McDonalds, 7-11 and a Publix in walking distance. There is also a Red Lobster, Olive Garden and other casual restautants near by. The hotel is a little out the way, but we didnt mind since we had rented a car.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. It sounds like you had a great stay and we were so glad we were able to be a part of it with your family! The separate vanity and bath worked out great for your large family and the accommodations you were looking for. Hot breakfast was of course complimentary, and the location was perfect for all your family gatherings. Whenever you come back to Tampa, whether to see your family or go on your family vacation, we hope you will always think of the MARRIOTT SPRINGHILL SUITES TAMPA NORTH!

Reviewed July 13, 2015

I arrived and was greeted by Lauren (very pretty lady). She was Personable, Very Friendly and Knowledgeable. I was checked in and told about the breakfast items and times and also where the pool, fitness center, computers, market and complimentary coffee station were. I got to my room which was WONDERFUL. Amenities are all modern, up to date, contemporary and just awesome. I like the bathroom having the toilet in its own room different from the shower(love it). like the little office space area, the shower is wonderful and so is the closet and bed. have definitely recommended and continue to recommend this hotel to friends, colleagues and family.

Room tip: Ask for lauren, she is WONDERFUL
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank HH Viscount K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Marriott Springhill Suites Tampa North. We appreciate all feedback, and try to enhance all guests stays through our service, and brand standard. I appreciate your kind words and truly try to make every guest feel welcomed when they step foot through those doors. One thing you should definitely try to return for is our Tuesday night Mix and Mingle. It is our Managers Reception that we host on Tuesdays with complimentary beer, wine, and hot appetizers. That would definitely be a delight for you. Once again, thank you for reviewing our hotel. We can only hope when you find your travels in Tampa, you will think of us!